• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Contest Den!

Featherfur

Warriors fanatic and proud of it! >=3
You think your good enough for another contest? Let's see...

Contest #1: Make a splice of any Pokemon you want!
Contest #2: Make a rainbow Pokemon!
Closed for judging! I need help with this contest, so if you're not in it, please help.

Entrants!
1. Zulo
2. Cheesecake
3. Darksong
4. Shadow_Lugia
5. iLike2EatPiez
6. Renteura

And when I'm done judging, enjoy your crappy trophies! =3

Creativity: ?/10
Quality: ?/10
Total: ?/20
(May be changed to fit the contest.)

Last edited:
Hmm..
I shall enter... Parcada!
parcadacm0.png

Okay, I shall tell you how bad or good you did. Sorry Kai, but I like judging by myself. Thanks for the offer though. =3

parcadacm0.png

At first I thought it was a normal Parasect. Then I saw the Nincada base, and then I felt stupid.
Originality: 8/10
Can you believe that I have never seen a Parasect/Nincada splice? I only took off points cause I wanted to it is pretty easy to do.
Quality: 7/10
The left (Our right) antenna looks like it's missing a pixel or two, and the mushrooms don't look like they fit. Otherwise, it looks fine.
Total: 15/20

f04ys5.gif

I admit that I don't like either Pokemon you used, but I won't take points off for that. ;3
Originality: 9/10
I also admit that it is a pretty original splice, but I have seen it been done, so just one point off for that.
Quality: 5/10
It all pretty much looks awkward. The mouth and face shading doesn't look like it fits, and the left (again, our right) foot's toe things look like they need an outline.
Total: 14/20

I'll judge them in twos, so to add to the torture of waiting. I'm so evil. >=3​

I got a 15?! Out of 20?!? NO WAY!
Wow. I still probably won't win, but for ME, that's pretty awesome! :D

Back
Top Bottom