• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game [MAFIA VICTORY]

Re: The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game [Day 1]

OMG MY FIRST POST IS A BANDWAGON KILL ME

I honestly don't have anything to say other than what's been said. Abstain

Re: The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game [Day 1]

As the day draws on, conversation is nervous and unsure. After a small bout of discussion, the group of mercenaries agrees to abstain for executing anyone for the day. It is with uneasy minds that they head to bed early, the sun burning ever lower in the sky.

What did the mafia have in mind for their next victim..?

Votes have reached a Majority, and No-one is dead; you have 24 Hours for night actions.

ETA: Also it won't let me change the thread name :T first my art thread and now this one. Yaaaay.

Last edited:
Re: The Dreigeist Fortress Alliance Mafia Game

The second day of the...festivities is a wet one. Rain pours from the grey sky, a dull reminder of their miserable entrapment.

There is suddenly a loud yell from Dark Shocktail, who had been heading to the water to wash her face - there is a body on the rocks.

Moon-panther is curled up in a ball, face bloodied. Upon closer inspection, her eyes have been removed with nearly surgical skill. Her arms are also tied behind her back, and the cause of death seems to have been shock. A trail of blood indicates that she was struggling to find someone - anyone - to help her, but didn't quite make it, dying alone on the edge of the river.

But as the group makes their way back to the central point, they stumble upon another gruesome sight...

A pair of bodies lay on the muddy ground, the puddles of rainwater around them red with blood. The first body, demonickittens, is laying on their side, an elaborate butterfly knife lodged in their back and a large, messy bullet hole in the side of their head. They look like they put up one hell of a fight though; blood under their nails and a few slash marks on their face and arms.

The second body is that of Mawile, who is barely a few inches from demonickittens, and clutching their hand. The cause of death seems to be from having their wrist slit by a jagged blade, and bleeding out.

Now quite nervous, the group huddles together and keeps walking...

But once inside the meeting place, it seems that the bodies don't end yet. RespectTheBlade is laying dead in a blood pool near the control point, body riddled with bullets. He's clutching a pickaxe in one hand, and his face is wet with tears.

Perhaps a new meeting place was in order.

Making their way to the nearest resupply area, RandomTyphoon pushes the door open first, then makes a surprised sound.

Another body; this time belonging to Brock is curled on the floor. There's no blood, but his eyes are wide and a large quantity of frothy drool runs down his face.

...today was not a good day.

moon-panther is dead. She was Innocent.
demonickittens is dead. They were Innocent.
Mawile is dead. They were Innocent.
RespectTheBlade is dead. He was Innocent.
Brock is dead. He was Innocent.

You have 24 Hours for discussion.

...May I be the first to say that this sucks

Moon-panther is curled up in a ball, face bloodied. Upon closer inspection, her eyes have been removed with nearly surgical skill. Her arms are also tied behind her back, and the cause of death seems to have been shock. A trail of blood indicates that she was struggling to find someone - anyone - to help her, but didn't quite make it, dying alone on the edge of the river.

I think this could be Croshaw (the detective/sniper)...the eyes gorged out.

A pair of bodies lay on the muddy ground, the puddles of rainwater around them red with blood. The first body, demonickittens, is laying on their side, an elaborate butterfly knife lodged in their back and a large, messy bullet hole in the side of their head. They look like they put up one hell of a fight though; blood under their nails and a few slash marks on their face and arms.

The second body is that of Mawile, who is barely a few inches from demonickittens, and clutching their hand. The cause of death seems to be from having their wrist slit by a jagged blade, and bleeding out.

Very close together. I think Mawile was the Lover, and demonickittens was the one chosen to be loved. The butterfly knife makes me think demonickittens may have been Grace...

But once inside the meeting place, it seems that the bodies don't end yet. RespectTheBlade is laying dead in a blood pool near the control point, body riddled with bullets. He's clutching a pickaxe in one hand, and his face is wet with tears.

A pickaxe is a Soldier's weapon. Full of bullet holes...could've been made by a mini-sentry.

Another body; this time belonging to Brock is curled on the floor. There's no blood, but his eyes are wide and a large quantity of frothy drool runs down his face.

The froth at the mouth makes me think this was an overdose. Someone tried to protect him too hard...or Brock was a doctor, killed with his own medicine.

...today was not a good day.

Indeed.

.....Holy crap.

....Well, then...Pickaxe + Tears means that the Soldier's probably gone...which by extension means there goes Emil too..

But really, damn. O_O

It's a slaughterhouse!

Well, Brock probably died of Overdose I reckon. No blood, frothing at the mouth, yeah that sounds like Overdose.

Demonickittens got Spy'd?

Not sure on the others.

ABSTAIN

So many people died! D:

I'm going to agree with the overdose and the lover-suicide, but I'm not sure about all the others.

Abstaining now is not a good option, as there's five people dead, and there's more of a chance of hitting a mafia with a randylynch. But, since I don't have any leads, or any clue whatsoever of anyone elses alignment, I'll wait until someone actually says something suspicious. :x

...shit.

Very close together. I think Mawile was the Lover, and demonickittens was the one chosen to be loved. The butterfly knife makes me think demonickittens may have been Grace...

This makes sense. Especially since the slit wrists is likely suicide because of demonickitten's death...

Problem is, there obviously aren't any connections with these murders, makes everything harder. hrml abstain for now

Grace, Minisentry, Lover, Overdose, Mafia seems like the reasonable pattern of stuff. But wow, 5 deaths...people really have problems staying alive here. >_< The real problem with this is that you might hit a healer or a Fabre looking solely at the deaths. So...much like your average day 1 situation, the only options are looking to be randlynch, abstain, or roleclaim.

I vote for lynching personally. But at the moment many people seem to be wanting to stand down again.

Yeah, but who? We got so much crazy crap going on right now, I can understand why you'd want to go ahead and get somebody now, but this can't all have been planned. I'm willing to bet most of it was a crazy reaction of stuff.

ABSTAINing

Unless someone feels like either stepping forward as a healer/Fabre or unless someone decides to say something stupid, I'll go ahead and vote with the crowd and abstain because I couldn't just have a brainwave or something intelligent, no.

Abstain, because I feel peer-pressured into doing so.

I would like to lynch someone, seeing as how so many people have been killed, but I guess I'll have to join the bandwagon and ABSTAIN.

Frack no. No abstaining. There are way, way too few innocents left. I mean, there are at least three Mafia left, possibly five, in which case it's too late, but from the number of innocent deaths, either Mafia got terribly lucky or the Fabre's chose our side. I think it's the latter, but we still have a good chance of being overrun. And abstaining makes that worse.

Cheatmaster, I choose you as the random lynch. I don't have anything better to go on, but we have to do something!

The sun was going down on Sawmill, and the group was about to call it a day, until a lone voice rang out from the crowd, accusing one of their quickly shrinking number and calling for his death.

Cheatmaster was quickly cornered and the closest weapon brought to bear on him; the knife pulled from demonickitten's back earlier in the day. Cheatmaster fought back valiantly, trying to deflect the blows from the small but sharp blade. When the metal slashed across his right hand it sent up a shower of sparks, which startled his attacker enough for him to attempt escape.

He wasn't quite fast enough for the rest of the group, however. A pistol shot rang out, cutting him down mid-stride.

Cheatmaster is dead. He was Innocent.
You have 24 Hours for night actions.

The night seems to drag on longer than usual.

When the sun does rise, the group quickly gathers, fearing a slaughter like last night. However, only one of their number is missing, and after a quick scan of the area, the body is discovered.

werefish5 is laying spread-eagle on the ground near the resupply cabinet, riddled with messy bullet wounds. The shots seem to have been fired after death, however; the apparent cause of death is the wires of an Electrosapper pulled tight around her throat, causing strangulation. She also appears to have been beaten with the body of the Sapper itself. The murder shows...almost psychotic fury.

She seems to have tried to defend herself though; a bloody scalpel is clutched in one hand.

werefish5 is dead. She was Innocent.
You have 24 Hours for discussion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom