• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Fansite Update Hub! ★✪☆

kimbachu

Pikachu enthusiast
Pronoun
she/her
I don’t really have anything new to report for PokéPrint, but I thought I’d post here because last month I went from being completely unemployed to having a full time job (which is great and I love it), but it means I’ve had significantly less time to work on website stuff, hence why I’ve got nothing new to show.
Still playing through the DLC of Pokémon Sword and gathering the last of the info I need for a few of the checklists I have planned, so everything’s still coming along, just a lot slower than it was before.

Bluwiikoon

All is fair in love and war
Pronoun
he/him
Omg congrats on the job!! :D Sounds like you're making great progress, keep chipping away in your own time and do your best!