• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Fansite Update Hub! ★✪☆

I don’t really have anything new to report for PokéPrint, but I thought I’d post here because last month I went from being completely unemployed to having a full time job (which is great and I love it), but it means I’ve had significantly less time to work on website stuff, hence why I’ve got nothing new to show.
Still playing through the DLC of Pokémon Sword and gathering the last of the info I need for a few of the checklists I have planned, so everything’s still coming along, just a lot slower than it was before.

Omg congrats on the job!! :D Sounds like you're making great progress, keep chipping away in your own time and do your best!

Just thought I’d come back on here to update y’all.
My area’s been in lockdown recently and my work’s closed, so I’ve finally had decent time to dedicate to PokéPrint.
I’ve re-designed my layout this past week, and I LOVE how the new design looks. Will probably create a BDSP-inspired dark-mode soon as well.
The last two days have been spent working on Sword and Shield’s item locations, so I should finally be able to get some new pages up soon.

Exciting news!! I'm switching hosts! :D Nose Club may be wonky/unavailable for 24 hours or more. Hang tight and don't panic!

Your site is so cute, Bluwiikoon! I personally like the Nose style a lot, although the dark one is also pretty cool!

I've made a lot of websites over the years, maybe one day I'll make one that'd qualify as a bona fide fansite. It's not like I have a lack of ideas...

I believe in you, Sanqui! :D I'd love to see any websites you make! ^^ (and if you need free hosting, neocities is pretty amazing!)

Thank you for your kind comments, I'm glad to hear you like my site! :D

i spent a ton of time this week tuning up my website and decided it's finally done enough for me to give it a little grand opening, kinda!
there's not much on it yet, but boy did i work hard on what is there. 😅 we got:
that's it for now. more stuff later perhaps!?

Bwuh?? Is that an... update? 😱 Say it isn't so!

Nose Club has an exciting new gallery! Please welcome the [Scrunkly Pokemon] collection. I hope they will bring you all joy! ^^

As a demo, please enjoy this Kecleon! The images in the new gallery are all in this style:
2022-03-06e scrunkly-kecleon.png

Bless my soul, Blu is on a roll!

I am currently very sleepy tired, but here is [The Hall of Fame]! It is a gallery containing what I think are my very best pieces of artwork. Lemme know if y'all experience any issues with it! 😸 I want to make sure it's 100% ready to go before I put it on my navigation menu.

I added a couple links to my fics on the menu since the last time I posted - one an informational page on pcb0000, the other a one-shot set in the "Legendaries of the Present World" universe. Once I'm happy with everything, I'll make an actual update post on my main page! :D

Bless my soul, Blu is on a roll!

I am currently very sleepy tired, but here is [The Hall of Fame]! It is a gallery containing what I think are my very best pieces of artwork. Lemme know if y'all experience any issues with it! 😸 I want to make sure it's 100% ready to go before I put it on my navigation menu.

The colours and blending in these :love::love:
71F00CDF-965B-4657-9B23-D0DDA1D99CE6.pngD5844FED-5437-4718-860E-5A7EB8296008.png8B1BCBDC-037C-42A7-AAC6-ADD747ACFB26.pngEE9B60C7-EB3E-4887-A20C-9B96830DE7E4.png

it's uh... been a while, and I even forgot my login details for my fansite. However - I did get myself a VPS, which means I have much more flexibility with my website, and I'm hoping to get it off neocities somehow and onto my VPS. Some elusive content may even materialise. Who knows?

Back
Top Bottom