• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

If it is certainly not minded I shall express interest in becoming a member of your esteemed club.

So it would appear that Dave has weird ways of dealing with grief. And swords.

Oh indeed. I suppose one may consider it indicative of his inner emotion and how he must put up a facade to obscure it. Poor young man.

It was pretty depressing when Dave was saying how he wasn't a hero. He is kind of jealous of John, I think, and it's kind of sad...

I presume it's the Windswept Questant who's communicating with Dave right now.

It'd make sense; she'd want Noir taken to justice about as much as Dave suddenly does.

EDIT: urp, I actually missed one of the frames, and it's actually pretty clear that it's the Aimless Renegade talking to him. Still makes sense, though, for obvious reasons.

Last edited:
Ah, yes, now I see it.

Looks like Hussie found a way to make this 413 meaningful. Now to completely avoid his Formspring because the fanbase is about to whine something huge.

Well, we got our 4/13 flash, albeit not quite the epic one many people would have hoped for, I'm sure, and it's not 4/13 anymore for most people in the world, but still. At least we got the inevitable OBJ3CT1ON!!! today; that's enough to make it pretty special.

I too find it interesting that Gamzee would try to frame Vriska for his murders; it doesn't seem like he should care about misdirection since he's apparently waaaay more powerful than the other trolls. Perhaps because Vriska is god-tier, he figures he actually needs somebody else to weaken/eliminate her, or perhaps it has something to do with the "friends" he mentioned he'd be meeting later.

Also interesting that Terezi seems so confident she can take Vriska in a fight. Outwit her, sure, but again, she's a god-tier character... seems like that would put Terezi at quite the disadvantage.

Well, we got our 4/13 flash, albeit not quite the epic one many people would have hoped for, I'm sure, and it's not 4/13 anymore for most people in the world, but still. At least we got the inevitable OBJ3CT1ON!!! today; that's enough to make it pretty special.

I too find it interesting that Gamzee would try to frame Vriska for his murders; it doesn't seem like he should care about misdirection since he's apparently waaaay more powerful than the other trolls. Perhaps because Vriska is god-tier, he figures he actually needs somebody else to weaken/eliminate her, or perhaps it has something to do with the "friends" he mentioned he'd be meeting later.

Also interesting that Terezi seems so confident she can take Vriska in a fight. Outwit her, sure, but again, she's a god-tier character... seems like that would put Terezi at quite the disadvantage.
Well, at the very least, we seem to be about to get into an Act 6, after a long, long Act 5.

Also, I don't see why Gamzee would have framed Nepeta; he's made no secret of the fact he's killing people. I'm presuming the 8 ball and Cage poster ended up there by a third person's hand. It's possible that Vriska accidentally left the stuff there, or that it was falsified evidence that Terezi planted to further her case. It could even have been that Gamzee had gathered the items as trophies but ditched or dropped them.

And, as Terezi might already know by virtue of being a Seer of Mind, God Tier characters can be killed if their death is considered just; thus, if Terezi can build a good case against Vriska, she most probably can have a killer shot at her.

Nepeta still hasn't gotten a "DEAD" declaration yet. Maybe she has nine lives or something?

Also, we have a new update today... It looks like there are two more acts. What does it mean that Disc 2 is missing?

Nepeta still hasn't gotten a "DEAD" declaration yet. Maybe she has nine lives or something?

Also, we have a new update today... It looks like there are two more acts. What does it mean that Disc 2 is missing?
I don't recall Tavros getting one either and it's almost ascertained that he's dead.

Also, willing to bet it's just a reference to multi-disk games that won't have major impact in the story. If it were to have any plot importance, I'd wager it'd have something to do with The Scratch, but, The Scratch hasn't happened yet.

EDIT
This is hilarious.
(linked because of spoilers)

Last edited:
He does get a DEAD declaration, right here. If Tavros, Equius, and Eridan got them, then why wouldn't Nepeta? Gamzee didn't, and he showed up again in the Zillyhoo flash alive.

Back
Top Bottom