• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

After EIGHT LONG YEARS of lurking around TCoD, I have FINALLY found the secret link! HELLZ YEAH.

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

^ I hate you. >:P

I still haven't found it. Either I fail or am looking into it too deeply.

Went to the zoo today with two of my frineds, the one's boyfriend, and three of his friend,s, who seemed nice. Because one of her boyfriend's friends failed AND he was picking up the second friend, my poor friend had to wait at the entrance alone for HALF AN HOUR. The poor thing latched onto me as soon as she saw me and refused to let go until my legs began to give out from standing in an awkward position.

We stopped at sonic before we went home. It was...amusing. First the same friend who failed continued his streak by giving us the wrong directions, friend's boyfriend almost got a ticket (the officer was nice, he didn't give us a ticket, he was just like "be careful, it's a windy road), and then another of the driver's friends...well...

*everyone in people-we-didn't-know's car had put their food on the trunk*
Person I didn't know: *rocking out and jerking the car around by moving so much*
Me and Jeanine: *giggling cause it's very amusing*
Rich: The 'tots are falling.
Person we didn't know: ...OH SHIT THERE'S FOOD ON THE CAR!
Me and Jeanine: *dissolve into hysterical laughter*

I'm laying in a hammock and there's an adorable guy sleeping with a leg on either side of me.

And last night I came out to the guy I've been sharing a tent with for the past couple of weeks. He's straight but a big supporter of LGBT rights so I knew he'd be okay with it.

What's not to fwee about?

I'm laying in a hammock and there's an adorable guy sleeping with a leg on either side of me.
hammocks are adorable and easily the most romantic/cuddly things ever.

relatedly I have a crush! he's taken but I don't really care because - in an astounding development of maturity - I'm happy to just be friends with him and not impatiently wait around for him to break up with his girlfriend.

it's also my birthday on thursday. :D he suggested I should hire a bouncy castle and now I really really want to but it's kind of short notice, so maybe next week.

EDIT: so I was mildly worried because he's a christian and I'm an athiest but he's recently decided he's an agnostic... something (not sure what). \o/

Last edited:
Passed my exams - I've made it through my first year of uni! - and am seeing the person I'm seeing tomorrow, or possibly today!

HONOR SOCIETY CONCERTTTTTTTTT

It was awesommmmme! They did a little preorder-thingy where if you preordered the next CD you'd get a picture with them, so obviously we did that...

My friend managed to convince them all that she was from England. One of the band members actually welcomed her to America.

I was able to get out of going to summer school today because I felt like shit. Still debating whether I'll go to piano. But still. Fun times.

Borrowed 358/2 days and can't take my hands off of it. Phenomenal game.

The girl and I are pretty much going out. I can't wait for Thursday I just want to skip tomorrow.

Love summer

I'm pretty much gonna post in both the Fwee and Grr thread tonight.

I'm going to Disneyland with my two best friends on my BFF's 16th birthday, so I'm pretty psyched about that. Oh, and I might see Silver IRL :3

We're dating, it's official. She basically tackled me in the grass. We made out intensely and someone called the cops because I guess making out intensely next to a road is liable to cause accidents. Everyone else who went by was liek YEEEEAHH and Nice!

Also, not going to make a whole thread about it, but I a boob, on purpose for once

She also lent me the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen graphic novel, and the second one, but not the third.

Last edited:
I'M FINALLY OVER MY GODDAMNED CRUSH ON MY BEST FRIEND.

Not that it was a bad thing to have a crush on her. I mean, she didn't mind at all and I was able to keep myself from feeling bad about it for the majority of the time (despite the fact that she got a boyfriend - whom I hooked her up with, I might add - just over a week before I realized I liked her) that I had it. It's just that as she starts to see her boyfriend more and more often and they start to go further and further in their relationship, I get more and more upset over how far they're going and how she doesn't like me back despite acting like it. Except now I'm done with my crush on her and therefore I can stop getting upset over how far they go with their relationship! :D

Oh and I don't hate her boyfriend anymore which is good too.

Seems like we're all at peace again which is nice. ^^ It hasn't been like this for a couple months now and we're all collectively breathing a sigh of relief that there's nothing to worry about, at least for a while.

I went ahead and reorganized my schedule, so I'm able to fit a couple of Digital art classes. Also, I finally realized that I should live with what I want, rather then pleasing other people. On the other hand, my Dad telling everyone that I'm going to be an orthodontist, or some sort of scientist is going to be bitch to deal with.

We're dating, it's official. She basically raped me in the grass. Not really, but we made out intensely and someone called the cops because I guess making out intensely next to a road is liable to cause accidents. Everyone else who went by was liek YEEEEAHH and Nice!

Please refrain from making casual rape references, as it's a psychological trigger for many people and just plain rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom