• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

The Avengers is the best thing to happen to superhero movies since...well since Heath Ledger's Joker but that's DC so there's no comparison.

It's official!
I made Symphonic Choir, so it's now confirmed that I'm singing at Carnegie, and being directed by Eric Whitacre.

Also, I'm done with Spanish for the rest of high school!

This is ridiculously cute.

why did I not respond to this

but yeah, every so often she starts subjecting me to death-by-tickle (which is more fun than it sounds). It goes something like this:

Me: *reaches for a snack*
Jeanine: *tickles*
Me: SADIOHDIASLHFIDS *falls to ground laughing*
*repeat 20x*

It's official!
I made Symphonic Choir, so it's now confirmed that I'm singing at Carnegie, and being directed by Eric Whitacre.

Also, I'm done with Spanish for the rest of high school!

apwdofij SO JEALOUS you have no idea.

AHHHHHHH
I GET TO GO SEE THE AVENGERS TOMORROW
IN 3D
*fangirl scream*
WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS WITH LIFE RIGHT NOW
ASDKGSZDKJSDRYHTIURYHTIDULHEIOUTHDLGHIULHERILUTHDSGILUERUHT

tumblr_m4do2pH3ol1qlfwzk.gif

tumblr_m4fw39Yj1U1rvixuro1_250.gif

tumblr_m33sixo2BP1rrkszzo1_400.gif

Sherlock-Yes-GIF.gif

VEEEEEEEEEEE.gif

TARDISRAVE.gif

OHMYGOOOOOD.gif

ITSPEANUTBUTTERJELLYTIME.gif

getdownHouse.gif

CHIBILITTLEMAAAN.gif
PSA: hey can we not post craptons of GIFs without the appropriate warnings or hide tags because some people have epilepsy or can get headaches from this sort of thing

or not at all, please don't chuck a crapload of GIFs or other random images in your posts this isn't tumblr
thanks

I get this is a new rulechange which is why I'm posting in the thread, but if you guys haven't seen already, you should go read them
also if you're thinking 'hmm do I have rapidly-moving GIFs or GIFs with flashing colours in my signature' then yes it's probably a good idea to do something about that

◕‿‿◕ thanks

I am very slightly largely addicted to League of Legends.

currently writing an essay on Portal 2 because I can and why not, it's only a dumb first-year core unit anyway

also my Film & Cinema Studies lecturer gave me back my marks for my first essay and I got a Distinction +/High Distinction- and she also scrawled on the front 'UR HONOURS MATERIAL' she thinks I could do honours aaaah (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

can i give Dr Horrible and Neil Patrick Harris all the hugs in the world

Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog popped up on the Broadway channel and it was all cute and awkward d'awwwwww

SquisherCobra is back!

I always hate it when people get banned here.

oh my god

suddenly in one day i became a brony

i mean out of curiosity i just watched MLP and /i did not stop watching episodes/

This is the point where you attempt to simultaneously try to read all the brony fanfiction and listen to all the brony music.
I recommend you start with the dubstep and AbsoluteAnonymous, shortskirtsandexplosions, and Chromosome on FIMFiction.net

springgrades.png

Never again. (Not pictured: four ensembles for zero credit.)

On the plus side, if I get As for basically the rest of my uni time, I might graduate summa cum laude. Which is always nice to be able to say.

Back
Top Bottom