• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. I would put those down, but Microsoft Word is a fucking filthy bitch that won't fucking let me goddamn press anything. "The selection is locked," my ass, I'll lock you, Microsoft Word D:<

Now that I have that out of my system, let's move on.

Set needs 699 more exp. to evolve. I really hope all those people who haven't clicked me back yet do so soon D:

And I now have (not counting IP's contributions):

Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Caterpie, Weedle, Spearow, Vulpix, Oddish, Meowth, Psyduck, Poliwag, Ponyta, Doduo, Cubone, Scyther, Pinsir, Lapras, Eevee, Aerodactyl, Moltres, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Sentret, Hoothoot, Spinarak, Chinchou, Igglybuff, Togepi, Hoppip, Unown, Girafarig, Shuckle, Heracross, Sneasel, Swinub, Corsola, Skarmory, Houndour, Smeargle, Tyrogue, Magby, Miltank, Raikou, Entei, Larvitar, Lugia, Ho-oh, Torchic, Mudkip, Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Wingull, Ralts, Shroomish, Meditite, Plusle, Minun, Illumise, Gulpin, Carvanha, Trapinch, Cacnea, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Corphish, Lileep, Anorith, Duskull, Tropius, Absol, Snorunt, Bagon, Beldum, Regice, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Chimchar, Piplup, Starly, Shinx, Budew, Cranidos, Combee, Cherubi, Glameow, Gible, Spiritomb, Riolu, Hippopotas, Skorupi, Croagunk, Carnivine, Snover, Palkia, Cresselia, Darkrai

Holy hot damn, this isn't as hard as I thought :P And I also have pictures of the uncracked eggs to go with most of 'em.

EDIT: SET HAS EVOOOOOOOLVED

Now all I can do is wait for five days with this Raper, I mean, um, Reaper Cloth ^^ In the meanwhile, I guess I'll just rape reap people with it.

*waves cloth around in people's faces*

Last edited:
Haven't posted here in ages~

Well, I recently hatched Vulpix, so all I have to do now is wait for a Fire Stone to evolve it. I've also evolved Ki the Riolu into a Lucario.

I'm looking forward to the event next week. Maybe I'll get my very first Legendary :)

Well hey, Groudon is only, like, 10,000 away from hatching. What the hell.

Atleast Lucifer is 2 levels away from becoming a Houndoom. And then I can write his description (if I bother myself) and get another egg for my wishlist.

COUNTDOWN FOR DUSKNOIR: 3 DAYS

Users who have interacted with your Pokémon today - be sure to repay the favour!Mike the Foxhog (5/0), Sike Saner (5/0), Motokino (4/0), Icicle (4/0), Shir (4/0), tlc4mi (3/0), ShakaBra (4/0), lorial (4/0), Bluey (4/0), Midnight Shadows (4/0), AZ2612 (4/0), Jamaika (4/0), Linebeck (4/0), Xroalia (4/0), tereghan (4/0), Elemental Draconis (4/0), Wildgeese (4/0), Miakis Ookami (4/0), Phenri (4/0), XxXEternalSilenceXxX (4/0), Rinjii Applesauce (4/0), Natysora (3/0), Kandybar (4/0), Suathiel (4/0), Yoite (4/0), Robert Conley (4/0), Varnani (4/0), Tahget (4/0), Ray Howlet (4/0), Palm Island (4/0), Shiby (3/0), LordPocky (4/0), Ashi (4/0)

HOLY CRAP I TURN AWAY FOR ONE SECOND ANDANDAND D8

That happened to me yesterday, but then I couldn't click back because the site kept messing up. Oh yeah, CLICK ENTEI IT ONLY NEEDS ABOUT 1,000 MORE MATURITY POINTS.

EDIT: Also, I evolved meowth. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom