• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hey, everyone decided to shower the love on me for no apparent reason :P So I evolved Asnan and Grace, deposited Asnan, and got a Skorupi egg. And this Starly is so close to hatching.

I also took Mita out of the Daycare and put Soraba in, 'cause I feel like breeding right now, and she's at a higher level.

EDIT: People went insane again so I hatched the Starly. Unfortunately, it was male, so I named him Kumu. I adopted a Shuppet in his place.

Oh, and I suddenly realized that I can evolve Set. So I did.

DuskNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIR

*weird Dusknoir noise*

Last edited:
I had a clicking tsunami before since I was second on the user's online list.
Took me an hour to click everyone back O__o

Wait, Kai, have you checked my journal lately? I think you want to do that ;D

Otherwise, only a Skorupi egg.

*sits by Groudon egg and attempts to start a campfire* HATCH HATCH HATCH

*sigh* I didn't get a Darkrai. The legends are the only reason I'm still on GPX+, because otherwise I've completely lost interest in the site.

:< It's okay Shining Eevee. We can both be low-maintenance Darkrai buddies.

Darkrai
My Darkrai

Darkrai
Your Darkrai

Oh, and I just checked the 'Most Children' stats.

Those two Mightyena are sex addicts o_O

Dammit, I spoke too soon. Let me rephrase my last post for you, Shining Eevee:

Darkrai
My Darkrai

Your Darkrai

COME ON ARTICUNO

What the--
*explosion of joy*

Better late than never. You know, if you didn't point that out I probably would have never noticed~ *prepares for clicking-spree*

let's try this again shall we

EDIT:
GPX+ said:
Children: yellowbug1's Surskit, IceSH's Masquerain, Zaza's Egg, bookist's Masquerain, Carnation's Trickery, aalikane's Surskit, karlo's Surskit, buckwheat2003's Surskit, curly's Egg, Kotobuki's Egg, milkmanfromthesouth's Surskit, blazican's Egg, RWMVG1DC's Surskit, AllyPally's Egg, turtle199's Surskit, shmack's Surskit, Digital's Surskit, Kurai neko's Surskit, Akuma's Surskit, tehcracker's Surskit, Swifty's Egg, Caprice's Surskit, Thapahiska's Egg, sakuya45's Egg, Ayilli's Longlegs, The PokeMaster's Egg, yente's Surskit, killjoy's Masquerain, mangoz's Surskit, Nexus's Egg, ChickenOxo's Surskit, Sidailer's Sawski, aiko95's Egg, EthJ's Egg, BlueVortex's Surskit, EVAJ's Surskit, bailee101's Sassy, Me0w's Surskit, tenna's soiskit, Lawliepop's Surskit, Rhythme's Surskit, Lujuria's Egg, Lujuria's Egg, anela's Egg, 51224's Egg, johnrichard1991's Surskit, rubin's Egg, BlueBlue's Egg, Bikky's Surskit, phaned's Egg, kimpisces's Surskit, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg, Abandoned Egg

well finally.
And remember kids, CLICK HO-OH FOR YOUR DAILY VITAMINS!

Over the past, I dunno, day, I've been working on what I now like to call the Impossible Project, where I catalogue all the egg descriptions and pictures of their completely solid, uncracked form. I've gotten so damn far, I'm beginning to wonder if it's a misnomer. Except for those filthy legendary and novelty eggs :P

Here's the eggs whose descriptions I don't have, since it'd take forever to write down all the ones I do have:

Ekans, Magnemite, Farfetch'd, Drowzee, Ditto, Omanyte, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Mew, Stantler, Treecko, Slakoth, Torkoal, Kecleon, Regirock, Registeel, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Bidoof, Burmy Sand, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regigigas, Giratina, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Bulbasaur Clone, Charmander Clone, Squirtle Clone, Dracowymsy, Zergoose, Shadow Lugia, Primal Dialga

And the ones I have no pictures of:

Magnemite, Voltorb, Exeggcute, Kangaskhan, Goldeen, Staryu, Tauros, Ditto, Porygon, Aerodactyl, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Mew, Chinchou, Sunkern, Unown, Shuckle, Heracross, Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-oh, Treecko, Torkoal, Baltoy, Anorith, Kecleon, Beldum, Regirock, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys, Turtwig, Shieldon, Burmy Sand, Combee, Munchlax, Finneon, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Manaphy, Shaymin, Arceus, Easter Buneary, Bulbasaur Clone, Charmander Clone, Squirtle Clone, Dracowymsy, Zergoose, Shadow Lugia, Primal Dialga, Crystal Onix

This is pointless, but hey, my post count went up by 1 :P

Deoxys. Yes, it's an event. That's the only way it would randomly appear on your scroll.

EDIT:Now what do we have here? No really, what the heck is it?! Contadicting myself here, but unless it's a different form of deoxys, I got a non-event egg appearing on my scroll.

Last edited:
That's an Attack Deoxys. JolteonShock's is a Normal Deoxys. Speed Deoxys has no orange, and is 'in a hurry to go somewhere.' Defense Deoxys has no black and is 'incredibly tough.'

And its the one I wanted. VICTORY YES
Okay, so I forgive the randomizer for not giving me a Regice last month. A Deoxys (and the right form too)... SWEET!

I thought you would be able to change the forms, so I wasn't sure. I would've liked speed form, but I'm not complaining. Yay for another event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom