• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it's male. Mike's gonna be pissed, no doubt. XD
XDD

Welp, let's see if I can find his exact words:

"MIGOD
YOU LUCKY LUCKY BASTARD
ALSO I'M A SHINY MEOWTH EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*glomps*"

Grated,
I diiiid name him after him but..he took it well cough up the moneys Kai

I got an Eevee yesterday, and one of my more mysterious eggs hatched. I headdesked, because it was a Gastly

*jawdrop* Lucky. Was that yours?

200 maturity to a (hopefully female) Turtwig anyone?

EDIT: IF I FIND ANOTHER MALE TURTWIG I WILL GO AND RIP HIS HEAD OFF
now i know how you feel Mike.

*jawdrop* Lucky. Was that yours?

200 maturity to a (hopefully female) Turtwig anyone?

EDIT: IF I FIND ANOTHER MALE TURTWIG I WILL GO AND RIP HIS HEAD OFF
now i know how you feel Mike.

Heartbreaking isn't it D:

It's worse when you KNOW there's a 50/50 chance between genders but they JUST WON'T BE MALE

And while I'm here I may as well say I named my Ambipom "Milligan" like you asked, Kai =)

Wow. Lucky. That's too bad about glitchy repels, though. I've never used one because it wouldn't improve my chances of getting anything good because my pokedex isn't very full yet.

What a surprise. Treecko hatched male. I spared you all by rambling on the GPX+ forums instead of over here.

Adopted a Togepi in the vain hope that it will be female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom