• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (MAFIA WIN)

Re: The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (Game in Progress)

Well there's nobody who hasn't posted, so there's not much to go on there

Is there anyone who hasn't posted in a while?
(I'm still alive.)
If not, a random lynch is as good as any lynch.

I'm going to go ahead and Finger Of Suspicion Flora. Usually she doesn't play, which kind of makes her a frequent mafia target. So the fact that she hasn't yet died is a bit suspicious, as well as the fact that she's paying attention to this game.

I'm going to go ahead and Finger Of Suspicion Flora. Usually she doesn't play, which kind of makes her a frequent mafia target. So the fact that she hasn't yet died is a bit suspicious, as well as the fact that she's paying attention to this game.

Except I did die. I got lynched like the last day phase [/is a zooooombiiiiiie]

Let's kill Flora again. Zombies are a menace to society, and therefore are in the mafia. Also, We should go through the rest of the dead people and make sure they're really dead and not vampires or undead unicorns or something like that. Starting with Yiran.

As for serious discussion... now what?

I... I totally knew that!!

Um, okay. I got nothin'.

Randylynch is the best thing now.

Lyra Heartstrings

le sign

Let's finish this up soon...

Lyra Heartstrings is dead. He was Innocent. [Number] hours for night actions.

Who would have thought that one stroke of the pen was all it took to create a new world? Light looked upon the carnage with a wild smile across his face. Ganondorf and Italy couldn't help but laugh as well. Their plans had finally come to fruition.

Superbird is dead. He was Innocent.
Zero Moment is dead. He was Innocent.

Link and Sniper had no choice but to surrender. They had been unwittingly led to their own demise. With their friends dead, they were outnumbered.

Light smiled at the two cowering players. "You will address me as god of the New World!"

Mafia Wins.

Player: Lyra Heartstrings
Role: Twilight Sparkle (Flavor Cop - Innocent)
Description: Each night, you can visit another player and try to make a new friend! By visiting a player, you will learn their name.

Player: Aletheia
Role: Sniper (Vigilante - Innocent)
Description: Sniping's a good job, mate! It's challenging work, out-of-doors... I guarantee you'll not go hungry. At the end of the day, you have the option to kill another player of your choice.

Player: Harvest Ty
Role: Ganondorf (Mayor - Mafia)
Description: In addition to taking part in mafia meetings, your vote will count as two votes during the day. Your fellow mafia members are Light Yagami (Light), Kyubey (sreservoir), and Italy (Zexion). You will take over as don if both Light and Kyubey are dead.

Player: Zexion
Role: Italy (Mafia Goon - Mafia)
Description: You like to hang out with the mafia because they make the best pasta! And every self-respecting Italian has to have some mafia connections, right? Your fellow mafia are Light Yagami (Light), Kyubey (sreservoir), and Ganondorf (Harvest Ty). If all three are dead, you will take over as don. As don, you will have the power to make two kills per night instead of one.

Player: Coloursfall
Role: Lucas (Innocent Child - Innocent)
Description: Once during the game, you can ask the GM to tell everyone of your innocence.

Player: OrngSumb
Role: Ditto (Universal Backup - Innocent)
Description: You will instantly transform into the first player to die during the game, and inherit all that person’s powers.

Player: Zero Moment
Role: Meulin Leijon (Lover Maker - Innocent)
Description: You don’t have time for this silly meowfia business when there are so many ships to be made!!! On night one, you can select two players to make into your one true purring. These two players will now be lovers.

Player: Light
Role: Light Yagami (Don - Mafia)
Description: You are justice. You will be the god of the new world! You must obliterate anyone who stands between you and your goal. Each night you may write the name of one player into your notebook, causing them to die. Your fellow mafia are Kyubey (sreservoir), Ganondorf (Harvest Ty), and Italy (Zexion).

Player: Pig-serpent
Role: Link (Night-bringer - Innocent)
Description: Once during the game, you can play the Sun’s Song on your ocarina, bringing the day to an end. No one will be lynched, and the night phase will begin.

Player: Phantom
Role: The Doctor (Roleblocker - Innocent)
Description: Each night, you can take another player on an adventure in your TARDIS. That player will be unable to complete any of their night actions.

Player: Flora
Role: Discord (Nexus - Innocent)
Description: You have been known to bring chaos wherever you go. Whenever you are targeted with a non-lethal night action, that action will be transferred on to another random player.

Player: yiran
Role: Medic (Doctor - Innocent)
Description: Each night you may activate your ÜberCharge on another player, rendering them immune to night kills. Is it safe? I have no idea!

Player: Maimi
Role: Lynne (Alien – Innocent/Mafia)
Description: If you are targeted for a kill at night, you will become an activated alien. If you are lynched as an activated alien, you win the game.

Player: Polymetric Sesquialtera
Role: Phoenix Wright (Redirector - Innocent)
Description: Being an ace attorney, you can protect your clients by redirecting any actions that target them onto other players. Each night, you can pick who to protect, and who receives the redirected night actions.

Player: sreservoir
Role: Kyubey (Role Cop - Mafia)
Description: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Each night you can select one player to find that player’s role. Your fellow mafia are Light Yagami (Light), Ganondorf (Harvest Ty), and Italy (Zexion). You will take over as don if Light Yagami is dead.

Player: Dragon
Role: Gamzee Makara (Terrorist - Mafia)
Description: You work for the mafia, even though you are unaware of their identities. Once during the day, you can use your Faygo bomb to blow yourself up, taking another player with you. Even though you don’t survive, you will be paving the way for the arrival of the mirthful messiahs.

Player: Birdy
Role: Davesprite (Tracker - Innocent)
Description: You’re Davesprite. You can use your mysterious sprite powers to follow a player and find out who they targeted with their night action (if any). caw caw motherfuckers.
N0:
Zero Moment ships sreservoir and yiran. They are now lovers.
Light kills Dragon
yiran heals Light
Lyra Heartstrings inspects Coloursfall (Result: “Coloursfall is Lucas”)
Polymetric Sesquialtera protects res, redirects to yiran
Superbird tracks res (Result: “yiran targeted Light”)
sreservoir inspects Superbird (Result: “Superbird is a Tracker”)
OrngSumb transforms into a terrorist

D1:
OrngSumb explodes, taking res with him
yiran dies
No one is lynched

N1:
Light kills Polymetric Sesquialtera
Phantom blocks Coloursfall
Polymetric Sesquialtera protects Flora, redirects to Light
Flora randomly redirects Poly’s action to Pig-serpent

D2:
No one is lynched

N2:
Dalek forfeits the game
Lyra Heartstrings inspects Aletheia (Result: “Aletheia is The Sniper”)

D3:
Coloursfall is lynched

N3:
Light kills Maimi
Maimi becomes the activated alien

D4:
Flora is lynched

N5:
Light kills Maimi
D6:
Light kills Lyra Heartstrings

N6:
Superbird tracks Zexion. (Result: “Zexion did not target anyone”)
Light kills Superbird
Aletheia kills Zero Moment
Mafia wins
VM looked down at what he had written, casually crumpled it into a ball, and threw it into the fireplace. There's no way that was ever going to be a decent fanfic. Yagami was the very definition of Mary Sue. There was little to no character development whatsoever. Some of the shippings were just terrible (KyuMed? Really?). Not a single thing here was canon. All he would have needed to do was add some vampires and ship himself with the characters and this would have been the crappiest of crapfics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Waaaaaay too many Mafia in this game. Five, and an Alien.

Also, what the hell Alethia? I was pretty much confirmed Innocent.

Although I count this as a win for me, since I decided that my win conditions included "fuck up the game as hard as I can." Pretty sure shipping the Medic and a Mafia with them getting blown to hell on the first Day satisfies that.

Although I count this as a win for me, since I decided that my win conditions included "fuck up the game as hard as I can." Pretty sure shipping the Medic and a Mafia with them getting blown to hell on the first Day satisfies that.
Yes, you certainly succeeded on that front.

My first game as a member of the Mafia and we win.

Wow.

GG everyone~

I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!

Here's the quicktopic link for the mafia. I dunno, in case you want to watch me trying to come up with deaths (VM was awesome and let me specify the cause), reminiscing on awkward moments with former members, and bizarrely accurate death note premonitions. Your expectations have now been set overly high.

I'm actually a bit relieved res got blown up, knowing yiran was the doctor.

MAN I THOUGHT THAT MAIMI MIGHT'VE ACTUALLY BEEN INSPECTOR BECAUSE I WAS A FUCKING NEXUS

Back
Top Bottom