• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (MAFIA WIN)

Re: The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (Game in Progress)

I'll give Phantom until the end of the next night phase to change her mind.

Also, I'm extending this phase by 24 hours to allow for discussion.

I can confirm this. I blocked Colour's role last night and there was no death. If there's one mafia left, they're the don. So... Colours isn't the don.

Aaaaanyone else?

... How is this confirmation? I mean, you aren't finding out what someone is, just roleblocking them, which doesn't really give information as such??? That does nothing to say whether or not Colours is Lucas

DAMN ENTER KEY.

DAMN NO EDITING.

My reasons: So far, I don't like the sound of that role in general. If they can kill one person during the day, that means I can't roleblock them. So tonight if I roleblock them they can kill Lyra and we'll be back at square one. Even if they are innocent this furthers me toward my ideal goal of possibly blocking the don and stopping their kill.

Which is WHY I need more people to claim.

We can afford to kill people folks. Gonna happen.

Also ??? If they kill once during the day... then they can't kill Lyra at night... and if they're lying you could roleblock them so. I'd question how the Doctor is a roleblocker, but I'm not a Whovian and you're dropping out. The rest seems mostly relevant

(Oh well. Ample time was given, so I'd rather reward the person(s) who actually sent in their actions than wait for those who didn't.)

Last night, The Doctor took his TARDIS into a rift in space time and disappeared from the universe.

Phantom is "dead". She was Innocent. 48 hours for discussion.

Okay, well, there goes one theory. I had a feeling that Phantom might have been a Cyberman, but I guess that has been disproven.

Uh... Is there anyone who hadn't posted? Because I could go for a nice inactive lynch right now.

For the interests of possible reviving the game, I nominate Zexion for lynching, since they haven't posted.

The only reason that I haven't is because of the server issues. By the time I'd get around to reading/posting, the server derps up on me.

Well, alright, at least you're paying attention....

Well, while I withdraw, what do you think we should do?

I don't know. There isn't really a lead.

That won't do anything about the inactivity, really; although come to think of it, pruning off the non-posters... probably won't make anyone post either, eh.

On the other hand, though, Coloursfall has left TCoD--since it doesn't appear that he's staying for the game, well.

This is so sad. First Phantom, now Coloursfall? Who else?

Colours

Colours, too? All the great people are leaving :o(

Colours, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom