• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (MAFIA WIN)

Re: The Great Fandom Crossover Mafia (Game in Progress)

With the day's recent events in mind, the players all decided to retire and sleep. They would just have to wait to see what would happen the next day.

No Lynch.
48 hours for night actions.

The players found another shocking sight on the dawn of the second day. A charred blue suit lay on the ground of the town courthouse, and next to it, a note. The note contained a message that had been hastily written down in pen:

I write this message now as I am afraid for my life. I thought that metal monster was but a myth, but alas, it is here, and about to put an end to me. I only hope that

The message ended abruptly. The other players took a moment of silence for their friend. This was a rather untimely ending for the ace attorney.

Polymetric Sesquialtera is dead. She was Innocent. 48 hours for discussion.

I reeeeeeeaaally hope that wasn't our cop. Didn't she hint at Phoenix Wright? That'd be a pretty obvious thing to say though(Giver her away). Could she have been trying to take the kill? The Metal monster seemed really weird. The only thing I could gauge from that is something like a metal slim from DQ or maybe a Steel Type pokemon.

A metal monster? I could be almost anyone.

*puts on specs*

I am not sure where to go from here. At this point, abstaining isn't an entirely bad idea. I really think the mafia's down to one. Less likely two.

Obviously the mafia isn't inactive, and I really think we lost our inspector with Leafpool.

Anyone have info? If there's really only one mafia left, then the danger is limited. I call a role claim party.

I'll start.

Hello, I'm the Doctor.

My reasoning: I know one person who may be innocent already.

There are twelve people left. One (less likely two) mafia left if VM hasn't blown a gear or two and there are more. They should be easier to weed out if we used our information together.

Okay, you pony heads got info or what?

Yes! Coloursfall (not like it matters now) is Lucas from Earthbound.

(I'm an inspector with a twist - I can find out the name of the character each player is, but not the player's role.)

Yes! Coloursfall (not like it matters now) is Lucas from Earthbound.

(I'm an inspector with a twist - I can find out the name of the character each player is, but not the player's role.)

So you're like a role inspector? That's pretty sw33t. Who've you got so far?

I can confirm this. I blocked Colour's role last night and there was no death. If there's one mafia left, they're the don. So... Colours isn't the don.

Aaaaanyone else?

I'm the Sniper. My role's copy/pasted from TF2 Mafia, which means I can kill exactly one person during the day once per game.

Hmmm, that sounds really lazy. I don't think VM would do something like that. Aletheia.

DAMN ENTER KEY.

DAMN NO EDITING.

My reasons: So far, I don't like the sound of that role in general. If they can kill one person during the day, that means I can't roleblock them. So tonight if I roleblock them they can kill Lyra and we'll be back at square one. Even if they are innocent this furthers me toward my ideal goal of possibly blocking the don and stopping their kill.

Which is WHY I need more people to claim.

We can afford to kill people folks. Gonna happen.

I'm Link.

I can summon the night at one point in any game and stop the day.

Phantom withdrew from the game.

She was innocent.

And awesome.

Back
Top Bottom