• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Klondike Bar Game

*kills Ash* whether or not I get into the anime it was bound to happen eventualy.

What would you do for a magicle umbrella that lets you fly?

I would learn what the berrel roll is.

What would you do for a creative mind? One that's almost as messed up as mine

kill you and every other poster at this thread, excluding me! (then you can't do brain surgery on a cat:sunglasses:)

WWYD for a movie ticket for x-men origins?

Nothing, it is already gone.
What would you do for the ability to use your PC anywhere?

In what way are you meaning that?
What would you do for the apocalypse to come a day sooner?

Learn Spanish (Like that's ever gonna happen)
What would you do for a speaker that would translate what you said into it perfectly into any language that you choose and then said it?

I would eat a Klondike Bar.

What would you do for the ability to make anything you choose explode when you want it to?

(uh.. ignoring the user above)

What would you do for your favorite celebrity to knock on your door and come into your house?

Back
Top Bottom