• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Lazy Man's Emporium

Hmm, if you're open, I would like a signiture attribute for my Haunter, My Dark Soul (just Soul for short). I want it to have something ot do with his name, I want it to be called Past Life, or something like that. Basically he was an evil poke before, but now he's trying to be a good guy. Thing is I'm new to this and am unsure about what the ability will do.. so if you think of anything, I'll be happy to jump on it.

Bulbasaur
[Naios Aettida] Ability: Overgrow
Signature Attribute: Open Bulb

A long time ago, Naios Aettida was born. In her village, she was somewhat of an outcast. All the other Bulbasaur had marks on them. Small dark spots, covering their bodies in random patterns. But, even as she grew, Naios had none. Even the elders were stunned at this anomaly. They saw it as a bad omen, a sign of evil. Naios was banished from his village. Naios was terrified; to be made a wild Bulbasaur, to be caught and used in battle, was the greatest dishonor. For years, Naios hid in the shadows. For years, she constantly checked herself for marks, praying to regain her honor. Until, sadly, Team Rocket invaded the Forest. They chased Naios. She ran as fast as she could; she swang on her vines, even launched counterattacks. The chase didn't last long. Naios was captured, transported, and held in a remote facility. She was put underground, as a miner. She spent what felt like hundreds of years down there. Every day, always the same. It was always dark. Naios had almost forgotten what the sun was like, when the rumbling started. She could hear shouting, then a Venosaur. Had the elders come to- before she could finish the thought, the entrance to the underground opened. A trainer sporting a hat was in the entrance, a venosaur by his side. He threw out one of the capturing mechanisms and a Charizard appeared. This trainer must be very skilled to show so much control over such massive creatures. The trainer easily wiped out all the surrounding grunts. And, before the boy could say anything, Naios fled. She ran as fast as she could. She pulled herself up by vine through the elevator shaft, and burst into the open. The dazzling sun blinded Naios, but she shut her eyes and kept going. She kept going straight into a trainer. All Naios saw was the trainer's legs falling out from under him, and the most handsome creature Naios had ever known catching the boy. Naios awoke in a strange room. A human wearing all white was next to her, along with one of the Healers that the elders had always spoken about. Something felt different to Naios. Not only could she feel more weight on either side of her, but her vision was very blurry. She was taken into a room filled with trainers, all of their pokémon suffering from some sort of ailment. And there, looking straight at her, was the Chikorita from before. Before she could be stopped, Naios jumped from the nurse's arms, and landed in front of the strapping pokémon. The Chikorita explained to Naios that, right before she fainted, Naios's bulb had opened. Naios was astonished. She ran towards the odd reflecty-thingy on the wall. Sure enough, there was a leafy flower where her bulb had been. But, Naios was shocked to find a small discoloration. A mark! A small, dark heart right in the middle of the flower.

Effects: Naios, now equipped with the vision of the average child unaware of their need for glasses, has suffered from a 5% accuracy loss. She is also unnafected by moves like Attract, causing infatuation, seeing as how she's in love with Punno Kepai. Any light-based moves, like Solar Beam, now cost 2% less energy to perform. Sadly, due to having the tender inside of her flower showing, Naios is dealt 2% extra damage from fire-type moves.

I would like a rewrite, please? 4

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom