• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Pokemon of the Sky

(((Mkay, Now I know what's happening... Buuuut, I'm too lazy to edit my posts. >>)))

Ohayou gave chase to... everyone who needs chasing?
"I am so confused..." Ohayou said to himself.

Garzum just decided to tell her. "THERE'S A GIANT FLOATING ISLAND WITH A POKéMON ON IT. I WANT YOU TO GET THAT POKéMON." He grinned. "It should be... somewhere in the world I guess."

(((Erm... Rockets are chasing Mewtwo and Trainers + Mewtwo are chasing Cyrus?))

"Sorry I wasn't listening," Caradence apologized, looking down with embarrassment. But then she looked up again. "Are you after it too or are you just coming along to help me?"

Garzum smiled. "I don't really want anything, so if I catch it I'll let you have it. That's twice the chance!" He peeked into his bag to see how many Poké Balls he had.

I could have sworn there was more than that...

"Correct, Echo!" Mysti shouted down and looked behind her; sure enough, there was Giovanni's helicopter. She yelled "Ahhhh!" and pushed Steel Wing to go faster.
"I can't, Mysti... too... tired... tired..."
"Crap. Wait! Go, Flora!"
Mysti called out her Shaymin and held on to it while she took out a Glacidia Flower and converted it to Sky Forme. She got on Flora as the Skymin took off. "That's good, Steel Wing; you can come back now." she called her Pokemon back and urged Flora faster.
"WHEEEEEEE!" her Shaymin yelled as she flew and rung her Crystal Bell.

"Hax! Ju hav Shayminz too!" Ohayou shouted from his Shaymin, who did something that looked like a facepalm.

Five hours later...

Cyrus laughed, having lost the trainers in a thundercloud an hour ago. He was still giddy about it. "Heh. That should take care of them for awhile. Now I can concentrate on finding the goddess. And once I have caught her..." he murmured, fingering the repaired Red Chain, which glimmered in the light of the setting sun, "...I will have both her and Sinferno under my command. The world will soon be perfect. My dream will soon see the light of day..."

His Honchkrow was growing tired, so he called it back and swapped it with the newest member of his team, Gliscor. He was unflinching even as he fell through the sky at high speeds while grabbing the scorpion Pokemon's Pokeball and letting out the large, beastly creature of the night.

~~~~~

Giratina was flying low, close to the ocean. It did not want to deal with the god again for awhile after being fried like it was. "Damned humans... Don't they realize what will happen if they capture the six gods!?" the demonic entity growled, "don't they realize the chaos that they will unleash, the death and destruction that will reign!? Can't they see that what they are doing will doom the planet!?"

~~~~~

Professor Oak and Professor Rowan were hunched over piles and piles of papers and books, researching the inscriptions on the 16 stone plates.

"GAH! None of this makes sense!" Oak angrily shouted into the humid, hot air of the room. "Who are these titans!? They can't be Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina! It just doesn't make sense!"
"Calm down, Oak," Rowan coolly replied as he flipped a page lazily. "Don't forget, we may be missing information..."
"Such as?"
"Such as the inscriptions on the 17th and 18th plates."
"What do you mean? The normal type doesn't have a plate, and there IS no 18th type!"
"Then how do explain Curse's typing?"

Oak stared at Rowan, dumbfounded. "So, what you are saying is that the secrets behind the legendaries and Pokemon evolution... Are locked away with these hidden plates?"

"Exactly"

~~~~~

Eric growled, angry. "Gah! Jgrn jtra Cyrus, tnaj prati ition gaten!" he snarled loudly in an unknown dialect. But, despite the fact that he was using a lost language, everybody was able to tell that he was cursing. Sinferno grinned.

"Ah, glad to see you found a use for the language I have been teaching you, Eric," the god teased. "'Beat down Cyrus, the forbidden, gluttonous disease'. Very colourful language. And bonus points for using proper grammar as well," the god slyly mocked, chuckling at his trainer's rage. "Elainajli, ation wrn. Love, not hate."

"Shut up Sinferno. You know you want to kill him just as much as I do!"
"Yes, but I know to save my energy for killing instead of wasting it all on cursing."

~~~~~

Gather, six gods, to open the gate,
To summon what you sealed away.
A deity of power, of might, of soul,
A creature of reality, whose truth is untold.

Bring this being into the realm of mortals,
And chaos will unfold, dimensions will crumble.
Creatures of old, and creatures as of yet unborn,
Will wither away, as to this deity, you will bow.

A creature read this inscription and cackled gleefully. "I may be disabled here, unable to roam in my home, but if I bide my time and wait, then I may be able to piggy back on their Cryna...

"Of course, if their minion, Giratina, tries anything, then I may just get there sooner..."

The swirling abyss absorbed the cyan light being cast by the eyes of the tortured souls, damned to an eternity with the dark being

Taisiya, not having said anything for a while after seemingly offending that girl, looked up at Eric curiously as they flew. She'd certainly been spending a lot of time with Earacor, but he had never said anything so... strange. Not like Sinferno was saying here. But she didn't dwell on it, instead staring straight ahead, focusing on searching the air for a giant island.

Then she felt something tap her shoulder, and she nearly fell off of Vladimir. Clambering back on quickly to the Swellow's dismay, Taisiya glared at the snickering Mismagius.

"April fool's..."

"Shut up..."

Flame and Lucidia had also been flying this whole time, always failing to find the hidden region, although this just made them more determined to find it.

However, it looked like it would begin to rain soon, and Flame was growing tired quickly after his tail flame had been through so many clouds.

"Damn, I didn't think of this," Lucidia said.

"I think you'll just have to use someone else for a while, Lucidia."

Her eyes darkened with so many emotions that her expression was unreadable as she pulled out one ball that hadn't been used in so long.

She mumbled something to herself, the only audible part of which was "hope she doesn't refuse..."

((@Ica: Is that the one guy we brought up in our PM discussion besides Joy?

@Other people: You shall never know >:3))

Ohayou, bored out of his mind at the 5-some hour flight, was throwing a banana up in the air and catching it and stuff...

So... Bored... Must... Do something...

At that moment he tuned into Eric's cursing.
"Heehee... Languages..." He chuckled.

Eric looks bored... Time for something stimulating!

Suddenly, Ohayou yelled at the top of his lungs.
"We're being attacked!"

With no attackers, he looked around, and threw the banana at Eric's head.
"Ohmigod! Eric's hit! What shall we do!?!?"

"WELL WE SHOULD LOOK NOW" Garzum said rather hyperactively before his Altaria turned and began flying towards the horizon.

"Okay, okay," Caradence sighed. Her Pelipper turned to follow the Altaria as they searched for any disturbances.

Lucidia, after finishing her mumbling, shakily tapped the ball once on her left knee, watching as a Togekiss emerged.

"Joy?" she asked.

When she didn't say anything, she went on. "Well... Flame is getting tired... and I wanted to ride you while he rests."

"Really," Joy said, in a voice that was barely more than a whisper from how she rarely used it now, "you know you can always ride me."

"You've just been uncooperative this past month."

"Yeah, I guess I have," she said, gesturing with her head to get on. Lucidia did so, recalling the exhausted Charizard when she settled down on Joy's back. "Just like how you haven't been yourself..."

Lucidia didn't say anything in reply.

"You're being dictated by this obssession, you know."

"Don't dump me off, but that's exactly why we're flying. To find the legendary Pokemon of the sky."

"I'd never dump you off. I may not have been obeying, but I certainly don't want you dead. But I won't fight with you once we get there. You need to stop this, Lucidia..."

They didn't talk for a few minutes.

Then Lucidia looked down, only to find the group that she had desperately hoped wouldn't have come below.

She nudged Joy, then pointed towards them. "You couldn't poop on them, could you?"

The Togekiss began to laugh, and her laughter made Lucidia laugh too.

"We should probably go with them, actually," said Lucidia. "Safety in numbers and all of that crap... Not to mention we have almost no chance of finding that region on our own."

"It's crap, but it's true," murmurred Joy, and she swooped down upon them, ending up near the rear.

"Nuuuuuuuu!" Ohayou cried, releasing Frost and ordering him to pelt Eric with his nearly endless supply of bananas and nanabs.

((Nanab is almost banana (I said almost) backward >:3))

"Flora is getting tired to... and I'm pretty annoyed by her bell..." she said, which cued more bell ringing. "And Ohayou, not a hack; I actually signed up with a Shaymin before you. And besides, in the movie,
there are multiple Shaymins in the meadow.
" Mysti called down. "Spoilers tags for the win!" she yelled as her Shaymin banked and followed the Pelliper.

Back
Top Bottom