• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Punishment Game

I charge, you, Frostagin for having something so cute attached to something so horrable. Kitties are awesome, babies can die in a fire. Rip out her kneecaps and use them as brass knuckles for beating her! Damnit, why are you all female, now I can't use my slightly creepy reference! >.< And my dad actually threatened me with the above for not coming to work (in a comical way), still, it got the point home.

I charge Nanabshuckle for planning to burn all babies. His punishment will be to have his shell clawed off by Arons.

I charge sv_01 for not having anything purple and glowy in her signature. Your punishment is that you are not allowed to keep a pet dragon.

Nanabshuckle: ...What the hell.

I charge Krazoa for not letting people have a pet dragon. Your punishment? I shall dangle this glowy purple string in front of you and not let you have it.

I charge thee, Frostagin, for questioning my father. No more tea for half a year. When that time has passed we'll force you to eat cheeseburgers til you die. (We need more smilies, I'm not sure if that was in a slightly harsh or just creeped out tone :/)

I charge Nanabshuckle for telling us to turn on the Task Manager.
Put him in race in running with 100000000000000000 dodrios. The price for the 1st place being 8 nanab beries.

Nanabshuckle: Mostly just 'what the hell was that'. Like, I have no idea what you're talking about. (Hates references that she doesn't get.)

I charge CharizardHammer for hating the Task Manager. That thing is so freaking helpful. I punish him by making him stuck with an idiotic mouse that says 'Narf' for the rest of his life.

I charge Frostagin for making me worry! Now you must wear these silly socks... on your head. And then you have to wear an overall with a ferret trapped inside. It'll tickle you til you go mad mwahahaha! :D
(didn't really referance anything other than the whole dad and kneecaps thing, the reference I talked about has yet to be made, and only if it's a dude I'm punishing)

CharizardHammer: I was talking to Nanabshuckle :P

I charge CharizardHammer with pretending to sit through the Marquee of Doom. His punishment is getting roundhouse kicked 1000 times in the butt.

I charge Frostagin for doing that wierd thing with the shoulders. Seriously, my kingdom has a lot of whacky rules, and you're breaking most of them. Men, make her swiss! (Now that was a reference! Not the slightly creepy one though.)

I charge Nanabshuckle for having a number in his name! Someone throw him to the Vorpal Bunny!

I charge Frostagin for denying the almighty 8. You shall be stabbed 64 times by my 8 swords of destiny. Then you shall suffer for 8 days each by the powers of the 8 non-original elements (meaning there are 8 elements other than earth, air, fire and water, at least according to me).

I charge Nanabshuckle with being a Mindfang worshipper. Feed him to the Squiddles! But first, I shall mark his face with the sign of the Official Feeder. Using my nails.

I charge sv_01 with the crime of being maaaad! Your crime, you now have to spend the next 4 years keeping Inuzuka away from cute things, PhaRaoH away from shiny things and Krazoa away from glowy things!

While my clan brother and sisters are apparently being tortured, I still get to be with Neko's!!!

I charge Yami Angel Christian for being an actual good duelist! Throw him into the darkest depths of Mordor!

I charge Yami Angel Christian for preventing people from seeing the truth. Put him in a metal box on the top of the Imperial palace.

Back
Top Bottom