• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Shapeshifters-Half-human, Half-choice~

Name: Kalick
Side: Good
Power: To summon or stop snowstorms.
Weapon: He carries around a bag with armor in it for when he's an owl (a faceplate, battle claws, etc.)
Personality: Sometimes able to lose track of time easily, Kalick worries about others in tough situations. He's a brave warrior and uncomfortable with others inspecting him for something. Usually he just follows his allies around and does what they do, but when the going gets tough he is independent and loyal.
Appearance: Kalick has white hair that goes a bit down past his shoulders. Most people think he's a bit strange like this, but he ignores it. His eyes are a brilliant sky blue, but they look as if they could turn to amber at any moment. He wears a midnight-blue shirt with his owl on front and blue jeans that are faded around the knees.
In the middle of his upper back, between his shoulder blades, is a tattoo that looks like a swooping bird.
Transformed Appearance: A great horned owl with white and golden feathers. In the middle of his upper back remains the bird tattoo shining golden against white plumage.
Other?: Is there a word I'm supposed to put here? Nope :grin:

Name: Travis Wisher
Side: (Good or Bad) Good
Power: Control of earth/nature(Only in transformed appearance)
Weapon: None.
Personality/Bio: Quite, a bit easy to annoy but a loyal friend.
Appearance: Dark-green coloured Dreadlocks, a military-green long sleeved shirt, greyish-green pants and black/white shoes.
Transformed Appearance: His face gets covered in a deer skull with big horns, his shirt transforms into leaves, he gets bark armour on his shoulder, upper arms, lower legs and knees, his lower arms turns into into dead trees, where the roots acts as fingers. Nothing happens to his pants, thought.
Other?: Do that work? :blank:

Name: Richard Harper
Side: Good
Power: When transformed, he can cut anything, including ghosts and such.
Weapon: A normal longsword (3' 6" blade) as human, a larger longsword (6' 6" blade) when transformed.
Personality/Bio: Very serious and logical, and rather unemotional, he has an interest in history and is part of a re-enactment club, where he has learnt to use a number of historical weapons, although he prefers the longsword. He is currently a university student. (Rest of personality will PO)
Appearance: 6' 1", with a heavy frame and some muscle. He has blond hair, blue/grey eyes and wears a lot of green and black. He has small glasses with frames on the upper half of the lenses. His tattoo is in the shape of a longsword on his chest.
Transformed Appearence: He becomes taller, at 8', and becomes clad in armour. His glasses disappear, and he can still see, although he is often hidden in a helmet at this point. His sword extends if he carries his normal one, otherwise he gains it out of nowhere. His armour has a strange green glow, and he wears green cloth beneath it. He also becomes a lot more durable, and is able to take a massive beating and also swing a sword over 7 feet long in one hand without tiring.
Other: This is OK right?

Name: Hebichi
Side: Bad
Power: Hebichi, in his snake-like form, has two long, thin and venomous fangs to bite and poison the foe with. The venom works slowly, but faster if the one bitten, moves. There are three stages to the venom. The first stage starts just after the foe is bitten: The poison starts to spread throughout the body through the blood. The second stage starts when the venom has spread to the whole body, about 6 hours later, it is very hard to move, though talking is possible. The third stage is when there's no turning back; you need to get a cure before it: The venom starts to make the muscles and the internal organs dissolve. The third stage starts after two days and the vital internal organs should be destroyed about 6 hours later. The whole process is very slow and painful.

Hebichi, also in his snake form, has very flexible arms and bones, and is able to move more than before, like it difficult positions, through small holes etc. Hebichi uses this also as a weapon; he might try to strangle the enemy with his flexible arms.
Weapon: Link. The Sword of Snake Eyes it is called, and is very sharp indeed. The tip is soaked in poison, though it is less dangerous than the one Hebichi has in his fangs. The shaft is of iron covered with a thin layer of bronze, and the sword itself is made of stainless steel.
Personality/Bio:
Appearance:
Transformed Appearence:
Other?:

Rest later.

((Yay at Bakun~))

Name: Koyio
Side: Bad
Power: Koyio is still discovering some of her powers, but she can definitely create a small bubble of pure, concentrated darkness. Other than that...developing. ^^
Weapon: A black pitchfork that she uses to prod her enemies repeatedly.
Personality/Bio: Koyio is strangely goofy for the descendant of a horrible evil person. However, in battle, she's unflinching, always trying her hardest to defeat "the ebil people."

Koyio's abilities were only recently revealed to her, by one of the descendants of the SSM. After finding out about her powers, she immediately assumed that she was 'the hero" and everybody else was "the villian."
Appearance:
thlittlegirl3.jpg
Has a tattoo of demon horns on her back.
Transformed Appearance: Way too big to put in form
Other?: Demon's kinda fitting for the descendant of an evil person.

Wait. Richard Harper? That's the last name of people I know from school! They are twins, but not identical, and have a little brother!

She's nine, and the leader of an evil organization? She'd kill Team Rocket for sure! No sarcasm involved.

@ Dragon (if I may call you that) : Since she's only nine, I'd assume somebody would be in the background helping.

And after Bakun finishes hers. *points to the empty spaces on Bakun's form*

@ Dragon (if I may call you that) : Since she's only nine, I'd assume somebody would be in the background helping.

Everyone MUST call me Dragon. Or not =P On the actual subject, she looks too.. cute? childish? to actually fight. I'm trying my hardest to imagine it, but... *ppppffftt*

Back
Top Bottom