• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The silence game

Re: The silence game 7.0

*Says:Now I looks like I'm from a Castlevania game!*

*suits up and faces Yami*
*gets ready for battle*
*shouts a war cry and attacks Yami with 2D arm-blades*
*fires a Chrono-beam to alter time*

*I see time warping around me and naturally I'm unaffected*
*I start running forward, palm outstretched and start pushing you away*
*I release you, sending you flying into the convenient wall set up earlier that is still there*
*I move away, disappointed in how you turned out*

Orion:
*"Excuse me for a moment"*
*Disappears in a cloud of smoke, leaving the teaparty momentarily silent*
*Appears behind Norblarchoop*
*Says "Hello" in the creepiest voice one can imagine*
*"Do you like your tea with or without poison"*

*The so far unnamed pirate suddenly sits up straight from half sleeping on the table due to alcohol consumption, Shouts/splutters: "I love you guys, and I know it's three days late but I want you to have this"*
*Throws bottles of homemade mead at everyone within range, then collapses on the table once again*

(Orion:)
*Doesn't blink either, forces norb to sneeze by powdering him with pepper, causing him to blink, then whispers: "It's a lie, you can sneeze without blinking" and thus blows his mind*
*Returns to the table in some fancy shadows this time and starts preparing tea tea with poison*

*Sidenote: The mead is of course a reference to the celebration of Walpurgis Night here in Finland, for anyone unfortunate to not know. And appearently there was some dynasty in Hawaii named Kamehameha.*

*I blow your mind by telling you that Toriyama-san tells you that in the first couple volumes of Dragonball anyway and that mead is usually an alcoholic beverage consumed by dwarves, vikings, orcs and other free folk alongside the company of salty wenches!*

*I then leave, happy that I've blown your mind into another dimension!*

*The pokemon-thingy wore off and now I'm Dante again.*

*Strikes Yami with twin pistols.*

*Reappears in front of Xion with both fingers stuck in the barrels*

*I indicate down at my palms with my eyes and you look down, suddenly noticing the red dots on your chest! You know what that means: "Incineration!"*

*I wave at Xion as he tumbles backwards from the force of my attacks!*

*Calls out "Baby, please!" and pulls out a large sword, then says "That's all you got? Just go for it!"*

*I pull out my Silver Mane Kunai and block your attack! I'm also surprised that I even had to use this bad boy... I didn't think anyone round here was strong enough to push me that far while I was in The Storm mode... Not since that Bount...*

Back
Top Bottom