• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Smash Brothers Club!

LadyJirachu

Cute forum goer
Pronoun
she
Join if you like these games! :D I'm REALLY good at melee, though i haven't played it in awhile. My best character was kirby, though. In brawl, i seemed to be good with princess peach :3 What characters are you good with?

I'm usually best as the Fire Emblem characters. The only time I stand a chance against my friends is when I'm playing Ike.

I'm usually best as the Fire Emblem characters. The only time I stand a chance against my friends is when I'm playing Ike.

Sounds like fun! :D I'm not sure i'm so good at them, then again, i mostly choose to play as cutesier characters XD; Like pikachu and kirby...

I'm usually Pikachu or Luigi these days. (I play on the WiiU almost exclusively, I sold Brawl.) I used to play Bowser and Greninja a lot but people complained that they were annoying so I stopped.

I'm usually Pikachu or Luigi these days. (I play on the WiiU almost exclusively, I sold Brawl.) I used to play Bowser and Greninja a lot but people complained that they were annoying so I stopped.

Wait...Greeninja is playable in the games now?! :O awesome...:talking:

My mains are Toon Link and Meta Knight. Toon Link because he;s my favourite character and Meta Knight because I love his fast and furious gameplay.

part of me wants smash4 for 3ds (no wii u) but i know i will never really have any friends to play with which is more fun than online

so i just continue to play melee. pikachu represent because i am a slut for pokemon but if i got smash4 i think i'd play shulk. he cooler

in smash4, my main is generally Fierce Deity skin Link. I also use dark pit, sonic, toon link and wii fit. Most of my Miis that I use consistently are fighters. I can't stand swordfighter, and I'd rather just use Samus instead of gunner.

I have only ever effectively played (sorta) as Pikachu and I learned to play as Robin. I started with the most recent games ahaha

I also wanna master Samus for the lol factor, even if she;s not very good

Smash games are the best games. \o/

My favorite character in Smash 4 is Charizard, which is kinda weird, because he was my least favorite of the Pokemon Trainer mons in Brawl. My second favorite is probably Dedede, even though hes highly nerfed from Brawl, and I didn't like him much then. I also like Bowser, Ike, and the Pits. There are also a lot of characters I want to get good at, but I haven't put enough time into.

Also, to introduce sort of a new topic into this thread, what're everyone's favorite stages?

My favorite Smash 4 3DS stage is Prisim Tower (I haven't played on Wii U enough to have a favorite stage yet), my favorite Brawl stage is probably Delfino Plaza (as you can see, I like stages that are simple yet changing), and my favorite Project M stage is re-worked Green Hill Zone (it's a great stage for intense, close quarters fihgts, and it works well with my P:M mains (Bowser, Ike, Roy). Plus, Sonic music.) (We're allowed to talk about P:M in this thread right). While I haven't played Melee in quite a while, my fav stage from that game has to be Fountain of Dreams, between the music and the visuals and the simple yet fun layout. And who cares about Smash 64 lol.

Back
Top Bottom