• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Spriter's Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fatpachiwi6.png

My first fusion in a while.. Pachi/Munchlax :D

Good, if not for the neck; I can see where Palkia's body starts. And remove Cloyster(sp?)'s face completely. Also, shade Palkia so its head is under the spike.

Oh, you mean that little shoulder bit? I actually scratched that in for some reason. And as for Cloyster's head, it is all gone isn't it?

palster79179.png

Crit for possibly the scariest splice I've ever done, please?
It scares me... And I know what thread you have been looking at... it's too creepy D: And there's too little black outlines on the cloyster parts, either make the Cloyster have more black outlines, or remove the outlines on Palkia completely.

It scares me... And I know what thread you have been looking at... it's too creepy D: And there's too little black outlines on the cloyster parts, either make the Cloyster have more black outlines, or remove the outlines on Palkia completely.

Which thread? *Confused*

I see what you mean about the black bits, actually. Thanks.

Oh, that one. Well, actually, it was an off-forum request from the member fredie175 (A friend of mine in real life), who didn't know about that thread at the time...

That's very nice, actually, except maybe you should have recoloured Glaceon's body...

His face looks flat. Otherwise, it looks good, but shouldn't the legs be blue?

Goletuff59359.bmp

Three words-

Random sprite generator.

CC please!

pretty good, I like the sprite generators "ideas".

latiosproject.png
I found a screenshot online and used latios's palette from ruby to make it look normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom