• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Tales Series

Falthor

My boyyyyyyyy
Discuss all of the Tales games (both the Japanese and English versions) here, get advice, advise, and discuss all sorts of things about the series in this thread.

I seriously need help in Tales of Symphonia. When I fight Remiel in the Tower of Salvation, I win easily (I beat him in roughly a minute and a half. +10 GRADE (which I think is a perfect battle), and all that, but when I fight Kratos, I die. I want to win and defeat him. Any tips? My team is at Level 31 right now, 'cept for Sheena - she's at Level 30.

Kratos is easy if you abuse guard techs. Just keep trying, I guess; remember to guard Raine with your life, as well.

As far as Tales games go, I've played and beat Symphonia well over a dozen times, got Tales of the Abyss the day it came out and beat it a few times, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology and didn't really like it, Tales of Phantasia and I thought it was alright.

I will also be grabbing Tales of Vesperia (hopefully) the day it comes out.

Yeah, I beat him. It was a pain in the ass, but I beat him. I used Raine herself and guarded my allies with Sharpness, Field Barrier, and whatnot. All that for a fuckin' EX Gem Level 3 and a Life Bottle. Weak. >< TONS of Experience, though.

That game is addicting and fun, but I'm confused with Techs and stuff. How come it isn't possible to possess T techs and S techs at the same time? For instance, when I attain every S Tech that Lloyd has, why can't I start getting T Techs? It's confusing, and it makes me have a limited moveset, which sucks. I heard of the Tech Glitch, but that's both confusing and cheating. Any way for me to get both?

You need to read my posts to the end. The last sentence showed that I know of it, but I also wrote that it is confusing and cheating.

Sorry... I did read the post, I must have just skimmed over it too quickly to not read it.

I don't really consider it cheating, but hey.

We have got a fanclub for this, y'know.

But Tales is one of my favorite game series ever, so!

As for what I've got/played: I played Phantasia (and it was okay, I never got to finish it...), I've got Symphonia (loved it. <3 Looking forward to the sequel!), Legendia (love it too, it just makes me so happy for some reason~), Abyss (ADORE it, it just might be my favorite one), Tempest (... Eh, got lost in it. D: It was alright, but I can certainly see why it failed so bad), Innocence (<3 Love this one too~), and I own Rebirth but I haven't gotten to play it yet 'cause I haven't got swap magic/a modded PS2. D:

I've only played Symphonia on the GC (played it to absolute death, though :D) and Phantasia on the GBA. I don't have a PSP or R1 PS2, so I can't play the others ; ;

I love Raine~

I'm still looking at importing Rebirth and Destiny 2 for my PSP, despite the fact that I can't even begin to understand Japanese. Oh well, I suppose that's what online guides are for.

On another note, Radiant Mythology 2, huh. So far Cless, Chat, Presea, Veigue, Caius, Yuri (Already?), Spada, and Guy have been added to the RM line. Since they haven't added any Destiny, Destiny 2, or Legendia characters yet, I'm hoping a number of the remaining characters to be revealed will be from those groups (Come on, Mary, Loni, and Moses...).

Also, what the hell, Tales of Hearts?

Back
Top Bottom