• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The wish game

Granted but as you're about to get it, I come in with PhaRaoH and Krazzy and steal it in the name of the ANBU Clan!!!

I wish that PhaRaoH would stop blaming me for setting Flannery on fire!

Granted, but PhaRaoH is unamused, so she makes it turn into a giant cube that crushes yooooooou!

I wish to see the original files about which the Lavendar Town Syndrome conspiracy surrounds!

Granted, but your computer breaks and you had valuable work on it.

I wish that my other laptop that blue screened could be fixed...

Granted, however you'll be told in an alien language xD

I wish I had wings so I can fly to Arizona ^.^

I'm sorry, Zoltan is not available at this time, please try again later!

I wish for something other than Equestrian to be on the tele...

Granted. The Equestrian is gone and you now have only the watching paint dry marathon.

I wish for a sandwich, which is a type I like, and has nothing wrong with it, and won't cause anything else in my life to go wrong or for something unrelated but catastrophic to happen at any point around the time I'm eating it.

Granted. It comes in the form of a nuclear blast, which disintegrates you before your nerves can respond. Thus, you don't feel anything.

I wish for something positive to happen to the next poster, but without it harming me.

Grated, I get awarded a million pounds for being the next poster, however you can't have one pence of it, cos if you so much as stroked that much then every atom in your body would invert thus making for an interesting view...

I wish for a real "Meteor Black Dragon" Card in English as well!

Granted - because the default was changed from 0 to 8,825, so you get 9001. Unfortunately, you need 10000 to become a Metapod.

I wish I hadn't just added a misspelt word to my firefox dictionary.

Back
Top Bottom