• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The wish game

Granted, but it takes you 413 hours to get it.

I wish I had something better to put in my signature.

Granted, but it is a virus. It infects TCoD and you get sued for site damage.

I wish I could make better sprites.

Granted, but you start using your powers to make people look stupid.

I wish there was a Golden Sun anime.

Granted, but it starts to hate you. It kills you with thunder.

I wish that you wouldn't get on my nerves as much as you do.

Granted, but it doesn't come with staples, cuz I used them to dangle string from the door frame to tease a certain Neko with...

I wish to find whoever told off the Neko for saying Nya in these Forum Games...

You found her, but she is not listenin' to ya!

I wish for a Tea Con. (TCoD convention!)

Granted, but you are squished with hugs from all of your lovely friends here.

I wish I could somehow get ten hours of sleep in the seven hour period of sleep time I actually have.

Granted, but now you suck at everything else!

I wish for a large amount of Microsoft Points so I can get the DLC for the Tomb Raider games!

Back
Top Bottom