• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Top 10 Favorite Albums

1. television - marquee moon
2. my bloody valentine - loveless
(i can't think of how to order these after this point so i'll just stop while i'm ahead)
david bowie - low
sonic youth - daydream nation
the velvet underground - white light/white heat
deerhunter - cryptograms
the stooges - fun house
daft punk - discovery
new york dolls - new york dolls
brian eno - another green world

and a VERY honorable mention to

björk - vespertine

there's so much stuff i hate that i'm not mentioning. D:

After further consideration, I had to go redo this.

1. Alive 2007 by Daft Punk
2. People Who Can Eat People Are The Luckiest People In The World by Andrew Jackson Jihad
3. Reise, Reise by Rammstein
4. The Age of Adz by Sufjan Stevens
5. The Lady Killer by Cee-Lo Green
6. Under the Blacklight by Rilo Kiley
7. Everybody Jam! by Scatman John
8. The Cost by The Frames
9. Progress by Take That
10. Scatman’s World by Scatman John

Honourable mentions;

11. Who Killed Amanda Palmer? by Amanda Palmer
12. Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons
13. Hysterics by Rolo Tomassi
14. Fables From A Mayfly: What I Tell You Three Times Is True by Fair to Midland
15. Hail Destroyer by Cancer Bats
16. Beautiful World by Take That
17. The Circus by Take That
18. In Silico by Pendulum
19. Live and Dangerous by Thin Lizzy
20. InnerPartySystem by InnerPartySystem

Last edited:
Well, I thought three per artist might be too much. I chose my top two Radiohead albums. OK Computer would be my third pick.

I'm just surprised because OK Computer is usually considered their best; haven't checked out In Rainbows yet but it's probably pretty good.

And their new album exists too, I guess.

@TES: As far as I'm concerned Accept could kick Rammstein's ass any day, although they're definitely not terrible.

I'm just surprised because OK Computer is usually considered their best; haven't checked out In Rainbows yet but it's probably pretty good.

And their new album exists too, I guess.

Well, not by me ;P Now that I think about it, it's probably fourth after Amnesiac. I guess I just like their weirder stuff?

Haven't had a chance to listen to the new album.

@TES: As far as I'm concerned Accept could kick Rammstein's ass any day, although they're definitely not terrible.

I don't really see the point in comparing Accept and Rammstein. Sure, they're both German metal bands but they play very different styles of metal. It's a bit like comparing Rise Against and Andrew Jackson Jihad because they're both American punk bands.

Back
Top Bottom