• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Torchwood Mafia: Season of Angels [Day 6]

Sadly I gave you a lot of time to change your votes. This is the end folks.

Captain John Hart smiled as he watched Jack, or what was Jack, sleep. Thing is Jack was actually dead, but would wake in a few hours. Hart had been watching for a long time. That little purple box he sent through, he couldn't even remember it's name, oh well, that box was perfect. It was so fun to watch Torchwood's little agents running around confused and scared. And then UNIT! He hadn't expected that. Military will do that though, he had fun watching them too.

Hart reached into his pocket and pulled out a small purple box, and activated it. The girl in front of him turned into Captain Jack Harkness once more. Still dead though. Captain Hart had bigger and better plans for this city, Jack will see, he'll see someday. He smiled as he kissed Jack, and headed for the door, grabbing the detonator on the way out, "See you later, love."

Legendaryseeker99 is dead. And was Captain John Hart.

ALIEN WIN!

Who was Who?

Legendaryseeker99: Captain John Hart-If targetted by the mafia you will become activated. If lynched while activated you will win the game.

Mafia:

Dannichu: Weeping Angel- Mafia Don (Original). Roleblocker.
Cirrus: Angel Thrall
Kinova: Angel Thrall
8-bit Paladin: Toshiko Sato. Sleeper Mafia.

Innocent:

Glace: Innocent
Flower Doll: Innocent
Sizz Lor: Rhys Williams
pathos: Owen Harper
Silver: Innocent
ole_schooler: Captain Jack Harkness
Seri: Gwen Cooper
Squirrel: Ianto Jones

Also the mafia had a quicktopic, here where they discussed their kills and motives.

NIGHT 0:

ole_schooler targets Silver
Mafia kills Squirrel
Dannichu blocks pathos
Seri inspects Dannichu
Squirrel inspects Dannichu
8-bit Paladin (innocent) inspects Cirrus
pathos heals Seri

Day 1:
Lynch Dannichu
Cirrus is now the mafia don

Night 1:
Seri inspects 8-bit Paladin (innocent)
8-bit Paladin inspects Seri
pathos heals Seri
Mafia did not send in kill

Day 2:
Lynch Glace

Night 2:
pathos heals Seri
Seri inspects Legendaryseeker99
8-bit Paladin inspects Flower Doll
Mafia targets Seri

Day 3:
Lynch Flower Doll

Night 3:
pathos heals Seri
Seri inspects Cirrus
8-bit Paladin activated, now mafia.
Mafia does not send in kill.

Day 4:
Lynch Cirrus
Kinova is the don.

Night 4:
pathos heals 8-bit Paladin
Mafia kills pathos
Seri inspects Sizz-Lor

Day 5:
Lynched ole_schooler
Lynched Kinova

Night 5:
Mafia targets Legendaryseeker99
Seri inspects ole_schooler

Day 6:
Lynched Legendaryseeker99

The votes were never changed.

EDIT also see first post, the rules and winning specifications have been there since it was posted.

DOUBLE EDIT: Love how this ended on the premiere day.

Triple EDIT: Also the Weeping Angels were a red herring!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Siiiiighghhgghhhhh

That was pretty awesome! We were soooooo close! But great job Legendaryseeker99. And 8-bit Paladin. I was thinking you were innocent the whole game!! What exactly is a sleeper mafia?

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Siiiiighghhgghhhhh

That was pretty awesome! We were soooooo close! But great job Legendaryseeker99. And 8-bit Paladin. I was thinking you were innocent the whole game!! What exactly is a sleeper mafia?

It's like a person that thinks that they're Town, but the Mafia can recruit them any time.

Why was I inspected on the last day when everyone already knew I was Jack?

Anyway, fun game. Loved the flavortext, as always, and will doubtless sign up for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom