• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tropiking's Sprite Shop

Whoo!

I'd like a fake evo of Pinsir. Use any Pinsir base, splice whatever you see fit onto it, and then recolour it, please.

Well, I know that I haven't posted for like two weeks and that you all probably thought I and this thread was dead, but I have had managed to do the scratch.

picture.php

Requests might be open soon, and I'll try to do some more on this thread but my schoolwork has taken control for the most part. I hope to get on more but don't count on it.
Oooh, thanks! It is wonderous! I really appreciate it. ^^ Wheee, it's wonderousawesomenocity~! Good job! Now, I won't darken your sprite shop again with my crazy requests. X3

Here's the Pinsir Evo. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.

picture.php

I hope you don't mind but I scratched the entire thing. It's not exactly what you requested but I just couldn't resist. I hope you enjoy it.

I'll get on your request as soon as possible, Mewtwo.

Actually, I had someone else do it, yours is a little better! >.< Splice... Dialga and Shaymin! And you have the Random Sprite Generator to thank for that!

And here's your Palmin, Mewtwo.

picture.php

I hope you like it as much as the last one.

Jewel Espeon, I'll get on your request as soon as possible but that could be as late as saturday.

Back
Top Bottom