• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Two sides to the person.

Amber and Zack

is trying to be active again.
Hi. I'm Amber.

Hi. I'm Zack.

I'm hyper, random, and annoying!

I'm the complete opposite.

But we both love Pokémon!

We're really the same person,

but we act different depending on our mood.

So hi!

-Amber+Zack

Hello two sided person!
I'm Charizard Morph, I am, in fact, a Charizard morph.
Welcome to this awsome place of randomness, i hope you enjoy your stay!
Oh, and don't ever forget your towel. You wouldn't want to go anywhere without your wonderful towel! (No, really, always know where your towel is.)
((Yes, i am, in fact, insane. Completely lost my marbles, if you find any floating around this place please return them.))

Do I seez some possible friends?

Probably not.

Nope, it was just a few marbles.

What I tell you?

I dunno. *eats marbles*

O.o

-Amber+Zack

NOOOOOO!
Don't eat my marbles! Now we will never know the outcome of this insanity!! Oh well, i'll just make due with the one Mewtwo gave me.
[sarcasim]wow Zack, you're positive!![/sarcasim]
SO, what are your stories? Or are they works in progress?

Hi. I'm Amber.

Hi. I'm Zack.

I'm hyper, random, and annoying!

I'm the complete opposite.

But we both love Pokémon!

We're really the same person,

but we act different depending on our mood.

So hi!

-Amber+Zack
Uh, welcome.

Doesn't everyone act differently depending on their mood? Why try to make yourself seem particularly special just because you're ... normal?
NOOOOOO!
Don't eat my marbles! Now we will never know the outcome of this insanity!! Oh well, i'll just make due with the one Mewtwo gave me.
[sarcasim]wow Zack, you're positive!![/sarcasim]
SO, what are your stories? Or are they works in progress?
... do you mean 'sarcasm'?

Hello and welcome. I have to say, I've never seen someone act as two people at once, I give you props for that. I can also be random and hyper, and sometimes annoying but then again who isn't?

Anyways, have fun and enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom