• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Um. Hello.

Valnel

Hit the block, or what else will you do?
I don't even know how to start this off because I'm just so simple and... and... I'm so empty-minded
Aargh

...Ignore that. I'm Valnel, came here just because Shinxy told me too. :P Sometimes I write random and weird things. Ignore that.

Oh, and pronouncing my name - you say it as "va-nel". See that L in the middle of the word? It's silent. Silent. Non-speaking. Something you're not supposed to say.

I have a Final Fantasy game, but I lost it. Damn. Either that, or a certain person stole it. *glares* My only Pokemon game is Heart Gold. I got into the series yesterday. :P Pokemon isn't all that interesting, but I like strategy games.

Meh, that's it for me. See you all tomorrow or something... I only use the computer like, once a week. Because I frickin' suck like hell. And I'm too simple-minded. Empty-minded. Immature. WHATEVER.

Also, go read Awkward Zombie. You'll love it, seriously.
...Go read it now.

:P

No you
I did not steal your Final Fantasy game!! D:< I swear to god. Seriously.

...You keep your personality online. You're so weird. *hug* :D

HI VALNEL!!! :D

futurama_bender.jpg

NO YOU STOLE IT.

And you're the weirdo. :P Eh, what can I do? Nothing *returns hug*

OH MY GOD your Shinx is radioactive. :P I'm so random.

I already pointed out the radioactive Shinx.
Hi! Welcome to the Cave. I hope you enjoy your stay! I recommend the Animé-Style Battling and Safari Zone forums. They're good.

I hope you have fun, Va-silent L-nel.

I've read Awkward Zombie, and I find it hilarious.

Anyway, I'm Blade, swordsman extrordanaire. Welcome, friend of Shinx's

Have a nice time and enjoy your stay.

Steele, not at your service.

You sound interesting. Also, your empty-mindedness is due to radiation poisoning from radioactive Electric types shaped like felines. Or, well, a certain one. >_>

Welcome to the forums. I'd recommend you head to the...hm...role-playing forum? You might like that...

Also, nice to see another AZ fan. (points at avatar)

AWKWARD ZOMBIE

...I am far too obsessed with it. Welcome, Valnel! I am Stormecho, resident RP addict, and yes, come to the RP forum. As well, if you ever write something, I will probably read it, and maybe even review if I am not currently sick or angsting about my own written work.

...This is quite a boring welcome post, compared to everyone else's. But I am sick, so. My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom