• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

um....uh....

Hi, and welcome to TCoD, I am iphillip1, call me Philly, and I am the self-proclaimed Prince of the RP Forums. You get a a free custom emote! It is a Flamethrower! ««««¬

Hi, and welcome to TCoD, I am iphillip1, call me Philly, and I am the self-proclaimed Prince of the RP Forums. You get a a free custom emote! It is a Flamethrower! ««««¬

oooh cool. *sets fire to his own sleeves* FFFFF-

i RP. c: sometimes. how did you become the prince of the RP forums?

Did you see the Self-Proclaimed part? I said to myself that I want to be the Prince, and then made it so. That is how it happened.

Haha wow, I think I like you already.

I'm assuming you made that avatar yourself, right? Artistic. Pixel artistic. Double respect.

*is browsing through your DA*

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay at the

APERTURE SCIENCE

testing center. See you around!

(I am obsessed with that game right now.)

Yay, more awesome people ^_^

You can have a cat plushie...

asciicatzz3.png

Did you see the Self-Proclaimed part? I said to myself that I want to be the Prince, and then made it so. That is how it happened.

oh, sorry. english is my second language. that's probably why i didn't get that part.

Haha wow, I think I like you already.

I'm assuming you made that avatar yourself, right? Artistic. Pixel artistic. Double respect.

*is browsing through your DA*

welll.....i editted a sprite of an absol for a base. that's pretty much what i did. xD;;; so i guess the correct term would be "bastardized"? 8D

i likey your siggynature. c:

NOOOOOOO stay away from there! my crap, bright animu shit'll burn your eyesss x__x

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay at the

APERTURE SCIENCE

testing center. See you around!

(I am obsessed with that game right now.)

VIDEO GAMES 8) i wants some tooooo

Yay, more awesome people ^_^

You can have a cat plushie...

asciicatzz3.png

<3 oooh! ascii catsz!

Did you just make an emoticon give me a gay look? creepy...

But you seem awesome so far, and as I always say, "awesome until proven an idiot"

fffyeah. and hey! being an idiot is my specialty! 8) i especially like pointing out to people if they're being rude......which is stupid, because this is the internets and we talk to each other using texts anyway so....

thank you. xD you seem awesome too. i like random people. :3

Sooo, yeah, Do you like to RP?

i'm only known to ever RP with one person - and that is one of my best friends. :>

but i am willing to RP with someone else. xD just as long as they go easy on me as i'm n00bs at it.

my predominant character in this forum would be my pokesona - chirin the abbysoll.

Looks like you're a pretty cool guy O:
I'm Xikaze. I'm a pretty cool guy too. And also an artist!

Back
Top Bottom