• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Umm, Hello everybody.

Leon

Shadow Kid
Hi, I am Leon, Leon Ritterson, to be precise. I am a great Pokemon Trainer, have played all but Black and White and would love to be a member here.

Aside from being a Pokemon fan, I also love Action animes. That means any Anime that has tons of action in it and supreme fighting scenes. However, I would prefer seeing one with powers and swords as opposed to just shooting. My two favorite action animes would probably be Dragonball and Bleach since they are so action-packed.

I also see there are some fans of the My Little Pony show up here. I like the show a lot as well and try my best to keep up with the latest episodes. My number one favorite pony on MLP would probably be Princess Luna or Twilight. Luna is awesome to me and she's a terrifying figure. Rainbow Dash is kinda cool with her personality.

Anyways, I am really looking foreward to being a member here. I am not trying to be famous, but still, its always good to have a few friends. I will only availible, though, at school since I have no home computer. My school is Salem High in Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA.

So, that should be quite an introduction, so I shall now draw to a close. See ya around!!!

OMG A DBZ AND MPL PERSON AHH
*explodes*

*ahem*

Hi. I am Richie, the resident soup addict.

:3

It seems funny, but.. Eat this sword.

*hands foam sword*

Last edited:
*eats the foam sword*

Well, this taste kinda strange, but its still great that you offered this.

*continues to munch on the sword*

Anyways, thanks for the sword.

Hi, I'm Superbird. Nice to meet you, Leon. Can I get you some tea and cod?

Anyway, if you look to your left you'll see the Anime-style battling forum. I would definitely recommend you to check that out.

Hi Leon im Alexguy100, resident hero, hope to see you on the forums but dont eat this sword.

*hands real sword*

Use this for self defence.

Welcome to TCoD Leon. Have a good time here. *Insert witty welcome response*

Yeah, so if you have any questions about TCoD, ask me or someone else.

*eats the foam sword*
Well, this taste kinda strange, but it's still great that you offered this.
*continues to munch on the sword*
Anyways, thanks for the sword.

You're welcome!

*Stuffs more swords into Leon's mouth for no reason*

You go to Salem High as well. Thats AWESOME!!!.

Anyways, call me ether CJ or Nightmane. Welcome to the Cave!!!

Back
Top Bottom