• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Umm you know

Just the normal newb intro thread.

Hello, I am Rememer The Name because usernames are overated. I am current waiting for my birthday to come so I can get Pokemon White! I guess that's it.

...I can't believe no-one said hi yet o.0
Anyways, welcome to tCoD, where people do more than eat tea and drink cod, such as Anime-Style Battling, to your left, and Mafia to your right. Enjoy your stay~

Last edited:
o.O Names are overrated? Well, anyway, hai and don't go to any parties. Seriously.

Hi, welcome.
I have 1 question. Is it 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember the name?

I'm pretty sure it is. Ahem, welcome to the cave, young pattowan! May i direct you to the roleplaying area breathing on your neck, where we nothing other than drink tea and eat cod... Again, welcome!!

...That sounded too elaborate, Glace. I think a simple "Hi, and welcome~" would suffice. Otherwise it sounds a little...scary. I was a bit scared on my intro thread. Anyway, Remember the Name, I give you, the picture of awesome,
Giratina
GIRATINA! (I don't know how the Origin form would work.)

If mewtini is scared of such a mild welcome they should have seen some of the old ones. Lol.

Welcome to TCoD watch out for the welcome mats. They bite.

Technically... "Remember the Name" is actually a name in and of itself. What wouldn't be a name is just... a blank space. But even then, somebody would call you Blank Space Guy and eventually shorten it to BSG.

NAMES CANNOT BE ESCAPED!

But yes, welcome! I'm Arylett, the local... something or other. Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies! And if you need anything, I'll be behind the counter, smiling and waving at the other customers.

Back
Top Bottom