• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia 3 (Night 3)

Re: Username Mafia 3 (Day 1)

I think they mean because you have crazy logic skills xD

...logic skills which I in fact don't have, so sorry if I haven't been contributing much xD

with the formal deadline in two hours and a half or so, and the lack of death this past day, I am inclined to abstain barring possible information gain in the coming hours.

Joining in with abstaining. Seems like a good idea, since there weren't any deaths.

Uhh... In rl my marching band camp starts tomorrow, so I won't be able to get on much if at all for the next few days. Just letting you know so that you know why I'm not posting much.)

Despite the sun seemingly pausing in the sky to wait for something, eventually the day began to end. Tired and figuring killing someone now would be too rash, everyone headed to their homes to go sleep.

Or possibly kill some people. You never know!

No one died. There are two more abstains left.

48 hours for night actions.

Re: Username Mafia 3 (Night 2)

Oh no! This is terrible!

One might've expected this to be a peaceful town, considering no one died yesterday. (And wasn't that nice!) If they did, they would be surprised; the body of Flora is lying dead in the operahouse, presumably from the stab wounds in her chest, along with Chalumeau's... corpse? Can a corpse be a corpse if it's the corpse of a candle?

The whole affair is somewhat puzzling, but the murder of a sentient candle is still murder, right?

Flora is dead. She was innocent.
Chalumeau is dead. Vi was innocent.

48 hours for discussion.

Re: Username Mafia 3 (Day 2)

Well, my point is Night 1's lack of death has nothing to do with me. Should have made that clear.

Eheheh still two deaths of claimed roles sucks and I have no leads other than the fact that Artemis Fowl is very likely innocent.

well hey look shizui has posted in other threads but this one seemingly never, let's off it. if it's not going to show up, eh?

(... not necessarily seriously, am just grasping at straws here, okay.)

(okay backup choice, though, I guess. I think it's the last one?)

... okay, that explains flora. kind of an important thing to do there, eh, but too late now.
does anyone have new information! would anyone like to claim!

if not, we are operating just as blindly as we were yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom