• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(V2) What do you think of...

Dream catchers are amazing X3 they have feathers you can paw at nya and they let you sleep for long hours in warm spots ^.^

What do you think of the invisible pink unicorn nya X3?

Eeep *climbs up the tallest tree* scary... spideyman.. *is stuck up the tree*

What do you think of blood XD?

Doctors hehe the doctor I met was running away from Daleks nya but he's still awesome X3
*stole his screwdriver*

What do you think about cream? nya ^^

_______ Is okay. I don't prefer it much, but hey, it's better than nothing. (literally)

So what do you think about Voltaire?

i think that they are very tasty.
unless they have that thing that starts with an A that i forgot how to spell.
[derp]
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF
LOVE

Meh, he's cool. I like him more than Pikachu, anyways.

What do you think of (generally) the pokemon Lucario?

Back
Top Bottom