• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vanilla Mafia [GM WIN]

Re: Vanilla Mafia

I suppose DarkAura makes sense, due to the inactivity. I'll leave my vote there, unless he comes to defend himself.

I suppose DarkAura makes sense, due to the inactivity. I'll leave my vote there, unless he comes to defend himself.

*she
*herself

That's a really idiotic line of reasoning, to be honest. >:c There have been deaths every night, so you believe that I, someone who's been generally inactive, to be the one making kills. And you'd be right.

I'm the vigilante, and I was responsible for the deaths of Mai and Flora. Wargle and Tailsy, though, have to have been mafia-killed. Yes, killing two innocents during the first two nights is really reckless, but this is vanilla mafia. The only roles that influence the night itself are inspector, doctor, and mafia, typically, and I'll be damned if this game stays as boring as it would've been.

Zero Moment, solely out of self-preservation. And even if I do survive the day, I've got a gut feeling I'll survive the night. In a game like this, a gut feeling is vital.

Aha, there's the Mafia.
Bold claim, saying you're a reckless vig. But there ain't room for two in this town - and even if there was, I'd say that 'gut feeling' would be pretty damning.
My vote stays.

There have been deaths every night, so you believe that I, someone who's been generally inactive, to be the one making kills. And you'd be right.

And even if I do survive the day, I've got a gut feeling I'll survive the night.
The gut feeling on surviving the night seems odd to me, DA. The Mafia knowing you are a Vig would single you out.

Voting DarkAura because gut instincts.

Aha, there's the Mafia.
Bold claim, saying you're a reckless vig. But there ain't room for two in this town - and even if there was, I'd say that 'gut feeling' would be pretty damning.
My vote stays.

Pardon? Are you implying that you're the vigilante? I hiiighly doubt that. This game is much too small for that. So that leads me to believe that you are one of the mafia members.

And why else would I make such a bold claim if it wasn't the truth? I'm the vig who wants to bring some chaos in this type of game. That's the whole truth. If you don't want to believe me, fine. You're just setting yourself up for a mafia win that I kind of helped cause.

I wanted to spice this game up, and see? I've done just that. My work here's done.

You know what? DarkAura. Enjoy your win, mafia~♪

*she
*herself

That's a really idiotic line of reasoning, to be honest. >:c There have been deaths every night, so you believe that I, someone who's been generally inactive, to be the one making kills. And you'd be right.

I'm the vigilante, and I was responsible for the deaths of Mai and Flora. Wargle and Tailsy, though, have to have been mafia-killed. Yes, killing two innocents during the first two nights is really reckless, but this is vanilla mafia. The only roles that influence the night itself are inspector, doctor, and mafia, typically, and I'll be damned if this game stays as boring as it would've been.

Zero Moment, solely out of self-preservation. And even if I do survive the day, I've got a gut feeling I'll survive the night. In a game like this, a gut feeling is vital.

Dark Aura

Because I'm the vig.

I've been holding my actions this entire game. Hence why I feel useless.

Dark Aura

Because I'm the vig.

I've been holding my actions this entire game. Hence why I feel useless.

Also, if the doctor is alive... heals please, because I'm a giant target now.

I may make a kill action tonight. But yeah, I'm the vigilante, I've been instructing to hold my action for fear of targeting an innocent. If I get heals luckily I will be able to hit a mafia member tonight and then we can lynch one more tomorrow, if there are three that is.

Either this is the vig edition of the Everyone Is Secretly A Terrorist Mafia, or there's some serious fakeclaiming going on.

No fakeclaiming over here. I'm the legit vig. And not a stupid one.

Anywho, sticking with DarkAura. I doubt she's alien, there've been too many deaths for that and besides, it's just her trying to save her ass.

The townspeople discussed their options, and reached a consensus. When they told VM who they thought was guilty, he pulled a revolver from his coat pocket, and without hesitation, shot DarkAura in the head.

Further investigation proved she had no ties to any criminal organization.

DarkAura is dead. She was innocent.
24 hours for night actions.

After the previous day's execution, an even bloodier night followed. Three of the remaining townspeople were shot dead, leaving only RespectTheBlade and Zexion alive. Was this the end? Not quite.

blazheirio889 is dead. She was innocent.
Zero Moment is dead. He was innocent.
Phantom is dead. She was innocent.

You have 24 hours for discussion.

Well, frankly, I'm confused as to how this is going to play out. There's two of us left, we'll obviously vote for each other, and then I assume one of us will die tomorrow night.

Unless, VM, there's a twist?

I have a bad feeling that voting right now would result in something less than ideal, so I'll leave it to Zexion to explain.

Holy mother of god... *removes sunglasses*

This is scary. I can explain Zero Moment's death. I am the true vigilante, and went with the bandwagon on DarkAura after she claimed, knowing my role. After Zero Moment and Phantom both claimed Vig too, I decided to off one of them. Zero Moment became my target for my vig kill. I however can't explain Phantom and blazhy's death.

I know that I am innocent, which honestly makes me believe that you are Mafia, RtB. I'm scared in all honesty.

Whoa, whoa wait. I'm the vig. I was playing reserved up until last night, when the tri-claim of my role led me to believe that Zero Moment was fairly suspicious. And I sent in his kill order.

So, sorry to say, zexion, but you're the mafia. And I'm sticking to that.

Unless, of course... This wouldn't be Vigilante Mafia we're playing, would it, VM?

Unless, of course... This wouldn't be Vigilante Mafia we're playing, would it, VM?

Vigilante Mafia... Initials VM...

Mother of god, once more... *replaces sunglasses just to remove them again*

VM has given us not VM (Vanilla Mafia) but VM (Vigilante Mafia)...

RespectTheBlade

Well this obviously isn't getting us anywhere.

Zexion. Looks like we'll have to finish this tonight.

Likely to end in both of us dead, if you are telling the truth about being a Vigilante.

Well, not to give too much away, but depending on your actions, it's possible that either: a) one of you will win, b) both of you will win, or c) both of you will lose.

Think carefully about this.

Back
Top Bottom