• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [n2]

The following morning the cats wake up, nervous yet again that they'll find one of their own dead somewhere...

But after exploring the camp... yet again, there's nothing to be found.

No one died last night.

48 hours for day discussion. Would be 24 by this point but there's after all still 16 players.

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d2]

Two nights with no deaths? Huh.

How do we know you and buzzy aren't mafia? It'd be possible for the plan that happened last night to be set up if you were mafia and chose to abstain. It'd be unproductive for the mafia, yes, but it would make sense also if you were trying to rig a plan to prove your innocence. Then you could kill freely without a heavy risk of lynching. Or did I miss some decisive proof in the previous pages?

Hmmm, it IS quite true that we don't actually have any proof that VM isn't a hiding-in-plain-sight mafiosi. But are the mafia actually allowed to abstain? I mean, theoretically you can, but it kind of defeats the point of the game (even if it is a rather clever strategy, if a slow-acting one) and as a GM I probably wouldn't allow it personally.

Shame it's only day 2 and we're unlikely to find an inspector willing to roleclaim. I'd be interested in lynching VM to see what happens at the very least, but I suppose curiosity is a bad way to go about a game. Either way it's still kind of suspicious.

Hmmm, it IS quite true that we don't actually have any proof that VM isn't a hiding-in-plain-sight mafiosi. But are the mafia actually allowed to abstain? I mean, theoretically you can, but it kind of defeats the point of the game (even if it is a rather clever strategy, if a slow-acting one) and as a GM I probably wouldn't allow it personally.

May as well say that all night actions can be abstained from or performed depending on the players' wishes.

I doubt the mafia are abstaining. Can't see how that would be worthwhile for them since every kill they forgo gives us innocents one more day to find them.

Anyway, even though we've no deaths or any real leads yet, I'm kind of leaning towards wanting to start lynching. We've no real reason to believe VM, but then we've no real reason to doubt him either, so. I'll hang onto my vote for now until we unearth something.

I know a way to confirm Bluzzy is or isn't mafia.

Bluzzy, go ahead and post that and say straight up "I am not mafia."

>:]

I know a way to confirm Bluzzy is or isn't mafia.

Bluzzy, go ahead and post that and say straight up "I am not mafia."

>:]

Hoo hoo hoo did Poly use a lie detector role? Oh, that's beautiful >:D
Two nights with no deaths? Huh.

How do we know you and buzzy aren't mafia? It'd be possible for the plan that happened last night to be set up if you were mafia and chose to abstain. It'd be unproductive for the mafia, yes, but it would make sense also if you were trying to rig a plan to prove your innocence. Then you could kill freely without a heavy risk of lynching. Or did I miss some decisive proof in the previous pages?
Uh, well, for one thing, that's a pretty stupid plan. The mafia wasting their time means that they give inspectors and other info roles more time to track them down.

Shame it's only day 2 and we're unlikely to find an inspector willing to roleclaim. I'd be interested in lynching VM to see what happens at the very least, but I suppose curiosity is a bad way to go about a game. Either way it's still kind of suspicious.

"Lynch VM and see what happens..."

No true innocent would say that, given the circumstances. TS, this really makes me highly suspicious of you. Only a mafioso who wants the roleblocker dead so that nightkills can resume would suggest such a thing. Are you perhaps the mafia silencer?

"Lynch VM and see what happens..."

No true innocent would say that, given the circumstances. TS, this really makes me highly suspicious of you. Only a mafioso who wants the roleblocker dead so that nightkills can resume would suggest such a thing. Are you perhaps the mafia silencer?

TS wasn't actually saying to lynch you, though! She said she'd be interested in seeing what would happen but that curiosity would be a bad way of going through the game.

In all honesty this statement makes me kinda suspicious of you, mainly because you're so eager to jump to "you think I'm a little suspiscious so YOU MUST BE MAFIA"

Oh yeah totally that's me. Ya caught me, oh no, day two, I am so silly to have so blatantly revealed my role like that.* I don't think there would be a silencer role in this game anyway, I can't think of any characters who would get such a role.

But not killing people is boring and totally defeats the point of mafia 8| I'd like to lynch *somebody* today at the very least, because it gathers at least some information and shortens the length of the game. Games that drag are just the worst!

To be fair to you though blaz hasn't posted yet which is reasonably fair indication of guilt. Bless. And come to think of it Zee Captain's reasoning doesn't quite make sense since it would be mildly baffling for the '''roleblocker''' to suddenly stop blocking the mafia and allowing them to kill and therefore suspicious. Hmm. I suppose I was wrong!

Also if we're all mildly assured that horrible death will not be brought upon the inspector during the night, it would be super-great if they could roleclaim and surrender info lbr. LET'S B REEL this is what we truly need.

*DISCLAIMER THIS IS A JOKE

Also if we're all mildly assured that horrible death will not be brought upon the inspector during the night, it would be super-great if they could roleclaim and surrender info lbr. LET'S B REEL this is what we truly need.
lol

Inspector here. Because I am wonderful at guessing apparently, I inspected Bluzzy N0, who came up as mafia. Last night I inspected Tailsy who came up as innocent. Barring insane inspector or something, I guess I can inspect VM or someone of your choice tonight? Can a healer come up or something?

lol

Inspector here. Because I am wonderful at guessing apparently, I inspected Bluzzy N0, who came up as mafia. Last night I inspected Tailsy who came up as innocent. Barring insane inspector or something, I guess I can inspect VM or someone of your choice tonight? Can a healer come up or something?

Awesome. Maybe you should inspect Zee Captain tonight?

I partially agree with TS about not letting this game drag on. Perhaps we kill one of the inactive players.

Inspecting me is fine as well, if that will prove to you all that I am innocent. Given that we don't have to worry about mafiakills, you can inspect anyone you want.

I already role claimed earlier, Itd be kind of pointless to inspect me. Besides, the day I confessed I happened to have the lie detector on me, I didn't mention it in case the mafia wanted to make them a target. If anyone had questioned me I would have revealed it, but nobody did, so I didn't.

I already role claimed earlier, Itd be kind of pointless to inspect me. Besides, the day I confessed I happened to have the lie detector on me, I didn't mention it in case the mafia wanted to make them a target. If anyone had questioned me I would have revealed it, but nobody did, so I didn't.

You said you were a bulletproof innocent, but you didn't actually say your role. Are you a Vanilla Townie? Or some other kind of role? If you're not lying about the lie detector, then you could be alien, which is tecnically a one-shot bulletproof "innocent."

Phantom, would you mind confirming/disproving this?

I am the redirector, sort of. I can target a player and all actions targeting that player will be targeted at me.

I targeted VM last night. A killing action was used on him, and one used on myself. One of them failed, but apparently not the other so thank you doctor or some other thing that stopped me from dying. I also gained information that Sangfroidfish is mafia.

Since we're not voting Buzzy, I'm voting for Sangfroidfish.

By the way, another reason I am doing this is because the rest of you seem to be very unsure of who to lynch and I have a completely certain lead (...unless Poly lies), so.

Back
Top Bottom