• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia take two [d2]

I wasn't Breezepelt last game; that was Mike. I was Mafia, but I didn't know that Mike was on our side; perhaps Breezepelt doesn't know who the real Mafia are, as well? But best to ask Mike himself, of course.

When I was Breezepelt I was told who the Mafia were in my role PM.

Hi guys, I'm the tracker! I followed DarkAura last night, and lo and behold, she visited Zee Captain, who is now a corpse. I think this is most certainly a useful lead...

Lynch DarkAura. She can't be vig, so she must be either scum or a serial killer.

Interesting! I inspected you last night, and I've never heard of a Mafia-aligned tracker before, least of all one who lynches other mafia.

Vehement Mustelid.

Interesting! I inspected you last night, and I've never heard of a Mafia-aligned tracker before, least of all one who lynches other mafia.

Vehement Mustelid.

Huh. It's weird, because it seems DarkAura did target Zee Captain last night, so if you're telling the truth either that was a lucky guess on VM's part, he really is a mafia-aligned tracker, or he's doing that thing where mafia lynches other mafia to avoid suspicion. (or maybe other things that I can't think of.) I guess it would be good to note that the role cop was mafia-aligned last time, and people did point out that a role cop and a regular cop for the innocents was a bit much so it's unlikely that Augment would decide to make the role cop innocent, unless the handicap thing was supposed to make up for it.

Well. Sangfroidish, who else have you inspected? And I'm pretty sure there have been four nights, so I'd like to know about DarkAura's other inspection as well.

(Also I want to know about this lead ZM claims to have possibly had because he just ignored me yesterday >:( )

On N1, I inspected VM, but of course the party happened and my action got randomised so I inspected god knows who instead.

I then inspected Twilight Sparkle and then Zero Moment, both of whom turned up innocent.

DarkAura is telling the truth. I am the "idiot" who scrambled the night actions on the first night.

That is all.

uh, guys, I know for a fact that Vm is innocent.
I'm really not in for role claiming now, as I'm on a cell phone and loong posts may cause my thumbs to fall off, but trust me in that.

But VM is telling the truth, which means someone else here is lying.

...um okay apparently my inspection result from last night was a mistake, vm's innocent after all. :v At least we still know VM and ZM are town I guess?

withdrawing vote for vehement mustelid, voting for augmented second instead

...um okay apparently my inspection result from last night was a mistake, vm's innocent after all. :v At least we still know VM and ZM are town I guess?

withdrawing vote for vehement mustelid, voting for augmented second instead

*facepalm* Just bloody great...

Augmented Second

It's a joke :v

Silliness aside, DA is certainly scum, but it seems interesting she would reveal such information before being lynched.

Like I said, I wasn't really paying attention to the thread, I was merely just "Send in night action, leave, send in night action, leave". And of course I wouldn't claim unless I got some good info.

Interestingly enough... I checked my inspection from last night. Hey Eifie, you wouldn't happen to be the real tracker, instead of vehement, correct?

Like I said, I wasn't really paying attention to the thread, I was merely just "Send in night action, leave, send in night action, leave". And of course I wouldn't claim unless I got some good info.

Interestingly enough... I checked my inspection from last night. Hey Eifie, you wouldn't happen to be the real tracker, instead of vehement, correct?

No, I'm Dovewing the watcher, who has learned nothing of interest except that Twilight Sparkle was indeed inspected on the night Sangfroidish said she was. Zexion was Ivypool, by the way.

Okay actually now that I remember correctly, the watcher learns the usernames of those who target their target; I just learn the actions. Like, I know that Tailsy was killed and inspected to learn alignment, but not who did it.

Although a chance of killing seems more likely to me as an innocent drawback rather than a mafia benefit (I don't doubt that DarkAura is a role cop), I suppose I'll throw in my vote with DarkAura.

Why are you still voting for VM? They are supposedly confirmed innocent? DA.

Key word: Supposedly.

@Eifie:
Dovewing! Dovewing is Innocent-aligned.

Dovewing can see and hear just about everything that happens around the grounds of the game. Therefore, she can choose a player each night, and see what they were targeted with that night – though not who targeted them; it’s too dark for that.

Good luck - you’ll need it...

This is your role which I got from my inspection. I might not have read it thoroughly (I was tired last night, after all), so I assumed you were a tracker.

I can give you guys my other inspections, if you'd like.

Key word: Supposedly.

By supposedly I mean 'certainly sounding more innocent that you are at the moment'.

@Eifie:

This is your role which I got from my inspection. I might not have read it thoroughly (I was tired last night, after all), so I assumed you were a tracker.

I can give you guys my other inspections, if you'd like.

You are so obviously mafia to me at this point it's not even funny. No innocent would spew out other innocent roles willy-nilly so that the mafia can pick out important roles like it's a goddamned vending machine. I don't know what the hell role you have, but it's obviously not pro-town.

Back
Top Bottom