• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
ゼニガメ26;390051 said:
I hope this ends up being Warriors's My Immortal.

It's already mentioned on the Warriors page as Warriors' My Immortal. :D

fwiw, there's actually a mirror of my immortal still around at http://myimmortalrehost.webs.com/ - the thing is horrible, but ridiculously silly.

It's even better if you read along with Youtube dramatic readings.

that said, "Chapter to a the rose of a Heroin".

I'm wondering if this is a parody and everyone took it too seriously.

I'm getting the vibes of flat-out trollfic more than anything else. Although some people did take it seriously elsewhere.

Sadly, there aren't any pictures as of yet of StraGlaem, shapshitter Hollylea, or TigerClar with his Jew on deviantArt.

How do I join? Can I just ask?
Also, if you trust Rock, then rogues are loners who irritate the clans while loners don't. (The difference between Sharpclaw and Barley.)
EDIT:Alms for the poor, poor, soul who can't afford Bluestar's prophecy? (or any Omen of the Stars books)

we don't really have much of a membership, and the list is just "hey, look, I got leafpool to actually pay attention!" we'd love to have more activity, though.

I think.

we don't really have much of a membership, and the list is just "hey, look, I got leafpool to actually pay attention!"

Getting me to pay attention is a wonderful thing :o also no there's no real membership but most other clubs do it so I was like ehhh

we'd love to have more activity, though.

I think.

Yes. :< This used to be one of the most popular and most-often-posted-in threads in TCoD and now it's sort of dead. I mean Battles of the Clans came out over a week ago and nobody's said anything. (Then again it's not a main-series book so it's not quite as interesting, but I thought there'd be at least *some* discussion on it. Meh.) I'd like there to be more activity, but no matter how hard sreservoir and I push it doesn't seem to be happening :<

EDIT: ... well, here's something that could possibly be discussed. This is a deliberate trollfic hoax put on by the members of Warriors Wish some time ago (I know the last update was well over a year ago, but somehow the StarKits Prophcy thread reignited interest in it and whoever was supposed to be writing the next chapter finished it :o), and after much interest in StarKits Prophcy dramatic readings was had, the person who put together Hidden Prophices decided that they were also going to put on an audio show. And if you read through the comments, you'll see that I'm somehow being considered for the part of Screepaw, despite the fact that a. I'm female (but I think I can put on a voice that makes me sound vaguely male) and b. I'm not even a member of Warriors Wish. x3

Last edited:
Battles of the Clans came out? I never noticed! And I was just at the bookstore a couple of days ago, darn it. Oh, well; next time I'm there, I guess I'll get it. I thought that the next Warriors book wasn't out until August.

For some reason, I see a lot of Talonclaws. And who wants depressing apprentice names like Ghostpaw, Fallenpaw and Sorrowpaw? And, uh... Bleedinglove. Isn't that a... Twoleg song? xD A lot of these names are weird in general, but I guess that's the purpose.

it's not actually that bad.

stylistically, I mean.

No, actually, it's really not; compared to most other badfics it's actually well-done. Plot- and character-wise, though, it's just about the epitome of bad and had it been written by an actual author it would be a sign of a seriously disturbed mind. o.O

okay i'm getting back into this club because I have to point something out:

"Omg jyew!" elld FamePaw she locked at the yew. "But it wooden work becas thers a lizded on it." They all locked at the lizard. It wus a newt. The nwt ran away.
"... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" yelled FamePaw. "Now the yew is gunna wkr!

...please explain the logic in this.

"wel their are ten thigs we ned to give you before you goe" said LeafPool and she gave StarGlame 2 rocks with writting on them. "their the ten commons!"
"OMG THE TEN COMMONDENTS" squelled StarGleam and she was so exited. "I GET TO HAVE TEN COMMNDMENTS?"

OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T TELL ME SHE'S GONNA BE CAT-MOSES.

NO.

THIS IS SO WRONG.

(plus aren't they basically the warrior code?)

...please explain the logic in this.

obviously newts have unique powers which makes yew lose its potency. I'm more perturbed by the fact that they call it "jew" first (after calling Firestar "Fuhrstar"), honestly x3

(plus aren't they basically the warrior code?)

no because the warrior code doesn't include "respect the Sabbath". 83

Could I possibly join?

give me a good reason why I should/can refuse. x3

...the writer's profile is officially the funniest thing ever.

said profile said:
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before?

HOLLYXSILVERSTEAM wth no! I MEAN THAST GIRLSLASH STUPID.

5) Would Two and Eleven make a good couple?

NO THERE BOH SHE CTAS ARE U PEPL CRAZY

7) What would happen if One walked in on Five and Six having sex?

EWW THAT COULDNT EVEN HAPPEN/

15) When was the last time you read a 5 fanfic?

No.

16) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).

WHAT that is wrong on someny levers.

16) (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).

WHAT that is wrong on someny levers.

I calculated that, actually.

1 and 7 are Firestar and Squirrelflight.

so that part's wrong

also since when does Brokenstar give good advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom