• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breezepelt wants start his revenge with Crowfeather... sweet.

We knew Leopardstar was gonna die in the book, but we didn't think it would be this early! Was it another infected cut? :evil:

Have random bits of info I've found.

(And continue talking about FE. xD)

Fourth OotS book - The Sign of the Moon
Two blurbs for Night Whispers:
“The deadly battle between ThunderClan and ShadowClan is finally over. Now the three cats who are prophesied to hold the power of the stars in their paws—Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovepaw—are more determined than ever to stop the flow of evil into ThunderClan. But they will soon discover that this evil comes from places even StarClan can’t reach…”

"Jayfeather and Lionblaze are convinced that the deadly battle between ThunderClan and ShadowClan should not have happened, and they are more determined to uncover the real reason that StarClan led them astray. Meanwhile, Dovepaw must face a startling fact and realizes that evil is sometimes no more than a whisper's length away. As tensions between the four Clans grow, one cat will make a stand for what is right- but at what price?"

Yay~ :V I can't wait.

Have random bits of info I've found.

(And continue talking about FE. xD)

Fourth OotS book - The Sign of the Moon
Two blurbs for Night Whispers:
“The deadly battle between ThunderClan and ShadowClan is finally over. Now the three cats who are prophesied to hold the power of the stars in their paws—Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovepaw—are more determined than ever to stop the flow of evil into ThunderClan. But they will soon discover that this evil comes from places even StarClan can’t reach…”

"Jayfeather and Lionblaze are convinced that the deadly battle between ThunderClan and ShadowClan should not have happened, and they are more determined to uncover the real reason that StarClan led them astray. Meanwhile, Dovepaw must face a startling fact and realizes that evil is sometimes no more than a whisper's length away. As tensions between the four Clans grow, one cat will make a stand for what is right- but at what price?"

Yay~ :V I can't wait.

So did StarClan go evil or what? I'm confused.

oh god, Briarlight's functionally useless now. That scene depressed me greatly and now I'm all depressed about it. D:

DID THE REST OF YOU LIKE IT I KNOW I DID.

I just got the first OoTS book yesterday, I've been looking everywhere for it! And then I found out my local bookstore realeased the second book today. I feel so behind everyone else.

oh god, Briarlight's functionally useless now. That scene depressed me greatly and now I'm all depressed about it. D:

DID THE REST OF YOU LIKE IT I KNOW I DID.

I didn't get why that part was so depressing. My sister was whining about it for the entirety of math club.... I guess I'm just underreacting that Longtail's dead and Briarlight got a broken spine. I personally thought it was funny to imagine her "scooting around like a carpet all the time. :unsure:

Just finished Fading Echoes, and let me tell you
The depressing tone gets worse and worse, especially the ending.

Who would've thought that Ivypaw would turn out to be this series' villain. Granted, many characters with inferiority complexes turn out villains, but I never thought it would be as close to home as this was.

Longtail's death and Briarlight's crippling left me even emptier on the inside, but also reinforced the "if the suffix is 'tail', you're dead" theory. Why must all this -tail hate exist?

And Sol continues to evade us. He needs to appear again, dangit!

And lastly, Russetfur's death furhter increased my depression (though this was because I no longer have a character who can be voiced in my mind by Grey DeLisle.)

But yeah, a lot of crazy stuff is about to go down. I can't wait for Night Whispers.

I still haven't got enough money to even buy the book. It doesn't help that it's now Easter Break - my mom only gives me allowance on school days D=

Just finished Fading Echoes, and let me tell you
The depressing tone gets worse and worse, especially the ending.

Who would've thought that Ivypaw would turn out to be this series' villain. Granted, many characters with inferiority complexes turn out villains, but I never thought it would be as close to home as this was.

Longtail's death and Briarlight's crippling left me even emptier on the inside, but also reinforced the "if the suffix is 'tail', you're dead" theory. Why must all this -tail hate exist?

And Sol continues to evade us. He needs to appear again, dangit!

And lastly, Russetfur's death furhter increased my depression (though this was because I no longer have a character who can be voiced in my mind by Grey DeLisle.)

But yeah, a lot of crazy stuff is about to go down. I can't wait for Night Whispers.

sounds suitably depressing. ANYWAY, I still don't have FE. I have no excuse anymore.

I did reread tfa. dovekit is ridiculous and awesome at the same time. what was that, asperger's?

names (yes, I did get a pseudo-url): grabbed it from mlp, of course.
prefixes +boulder,ferret,furze,mossy,shred,starling,whisker.
suffixes +leap,light,petal,strike,tuft,willow.
I think I fixed the "can't use the form" problem brock was having.
and all is well, except the club is still somehow alive with barely any activity.

have any cats made love during the transition between tfa and fe? same format, p;p;k,

I did reread tfa. dovekit is ridiculous and awesome at the same time. what was that, asperger's?

I NOTICED THAT TOO. I actually ~have~ Asperger's and she was definitely exhibiting several Aspie's traits!

have any cats made love during the transition between tfa and fe? same format, p;p;k,

Nothing new, except Poppyfrost and Berrynose's kits are now Cherrykit and Molekit. Name changes - I think you already know how Graystripe's kits got their warrior names (Briarlight, Blossomfall and Bumblestripe - the Allegiances says Bumbleflight but the book says Bumblestripe), and also Mistyfoot's now Mistystar.

I finally have a copy of Fading Echoes, as well as enough money to afford Night Whispers, assuming I don't spend any of it before then.

Remember how I said that Christopher Lee would Make a good voice for Tigerstar in the low-chance of a Warriors movie?

I just heard a song (usertitle gives a huge hint; possibly giving it away) that put an even better choice in my head: Jeremy Irons

That started me thinking on who else could voice varying characters. I could see Steve Blum pulling Brokenstar, but who do you think would make good voices for who?

Remember how I said that Christopher Lee would Make a good voice for Tigerstar in the low-chance of a Warriors movie?

I just heard a song (usertitle gives a huge hint; possibly giving it away) that put an even better choice in my head: Jeremy Irons

That started me thinking on who else could voice varying characters. I could see Steve Blum pulling Brokenstar, but who do you think would make good voices for who?
I dunno, I've always imagined Brokenstar as being voiced by Crispin Freeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom