• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join!

I ordered the first 2 volumes and Warriors: The Rise of Scourge :D I expect them here within a week or around that tiem :D

Iem heppy.

Aw, but TRoS spoilssssssss for the sixth book. You might want to wait til after you read the sixth book first.

Anyway, welcome~

Thankies :3
You mean the sixth book of the first volume? Also, how much does it spoil, you make me want to read it more :x.

It spoils everything. Seriously, don't read it until after the first series. Anyway, I would love to see a pic of Jaypaw smiling. *huggle* <3 And I have enough money for both the new books, but I've been on vacation and unable to get to a bookstore. :C

Alright, I'll quickly read the first volume and then red the manga :D I'll just have to hide it from myself untill I'm done reading. Luckily I have the whole summer :3.

PINESTAR PINESTAR READ CODE OF THE CLANS
THERE'S A CAT NAMED PINESTAR
O.o That's really weird. Anyway, my grandma just bought me CotC II around 10 minutes ago, and it's really cool. It's odd that there's a Pinestar and a Lakestorm, though... O.o

Nope. No Stormfeather. Although there is a Quailfeather, which is the name of another member on the forum I go by Lakestorm on. If Lakestorm and Quailfeather really are supposed to be me and Quaily (I mean, Vicky knows who we both are, and I got mentioned on her tour diary [not sure about Quaily]), then you can bet your ass that Tawnypelt's kit Flamepaw will become Flametail.

Bakun: When you say "volume" are you referring to the individual books or the series(...es)?

Last edited:
"... and an extra-special purr to [Lakestorm] for her giant-size family tree, which should really be framed and hung on my study wall so I never get confused again."

"Special Purrs to Lakestorm (who also gets a Repeat Purr, and perhaps the Award for the Chattiest Fan of the Night) for producing an updated version of her magnificent ThunderClan family tree. It's the size of a tabletop, beautifully drawn, and reveals more about the relationships in ThunderClan than I realized myself! Thank you, Lakestorm. If ever I need to check how certain cats are connected, I know who to call!"

Flametail also got a multitude of mentions for showing up at all five tours and also driving for a very long time to reach them; if Lakestorm of CotC II is supposed to be me, then there is no way in hell they wouldn't include Flametail.

WOW. You lucky. D:< There was an Owlstar and a cat with 'Maple' as a prefix, but not much related to me. I bet Flamepaw will be Flametail. I wonder how Pinestar got in there, if it was just a coincidence...

WOW. You lucky. D:< There was an Owlstar and a cat with 'Maple' as a prefix, but not much related to me. I bet Flamepaw will be Flametail. I wonder how Pinestar got in there, if it was just a coincidence...

Most likely. A cat called Lakestar probably wouldn't have much relation to Lakestorm unless it was specifically said to be ShadowClan's deputy Lakestorm. Flamestar wouldn't necessarily be Flametail.

Huh? I don't exactly understand what you just said.

The fact that CotC II has a Pinestar doesn't mean it's a direct relation to Pinestar of TCoD. If there was a cat called Lakestar, it wouldn't necessarily be related to me, and neither would a cat called Flamestar to Flametail.

I'm so happy for you, Leafpool! :D Should I join Wands and Worlds? May you please show me?

Oh yes, I'm also looking for a tour schedule, if you know where that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom