• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACTIVITY! ACTIVITY! THIS CLUB SHALL NOT DIE!
=3

So I give all my Safari Zone Pokémon warrior names. And my Pokémon on GPX+ as well as another adoptable site or two =3
Do you guys give anything warrior names?~

[/lame topic]

I give my GPXPlus Pokemon warrior names. A wile back I wanted to give my Pokemon in Pearl warrior names, but I decided not to because I didn't want to Fly to the Name Rater every time they evolved.

It's going to remain dead until I revive my abandoned fanfic >D

No seriously I need to get back to it. It's been months and I'm still up to about chapter 3. I haven't even posted anything up here, and I've considered scrapping my current prologue, as it gives away too much about basically the entire series.

and so we desperately post fanfics as an attempt to revive the club. funny how, of the past forty posts, at most six weren't by one of the three of us.

Okay, I'll discuss how your site's modifications are making my programs choke on input.

There are two instances in the names section where the group of names are enclosed in a <font size="2"> inside the <span ...> that encloses the pre/suf: list. my program was made to handle everything enclosed in <...>'s as a new group, so having the <font>'s screwed that up. I hack in a failsafe, but it's probably better if you fixed that, too.

instances are for tawnypelt,thrushpelt,thrushpelt,willowpelt and mousewhisker,oatwhisker,oatwhisker,onewhisker,owlwhisker,rainwhisker,reedwhisker,ryewhisker,sagewhisker,sedgewhisker,weedwhisker.

Okay, I'll discuss how your site's modifications are making my programs choke on input.

There are two instances in the names section where the group of names are enclosed in a <font size="2"> inside the <span ...> that encloses the pre/suf: list. my program was made to handle everything enclosed in <...>'s as a new group, so having the <font>'s screwed that up. I hack in a failsafe, but it's probably better if you fixed that, too.

instances are for tawnypelt,thrushpelt,thrushpelt,willowpelt and mousewhisker,oatwhisker,oatwhisker,onewhisker,owlwhisker,rainwhisker,reedwhisker,ryewhisker,sagewhisker,sedgewhisker,weedwhisker.

I'll fix that now.

Bahh technical terms! *is lost*

Also, just curiously, what prompted you to change the list of characters from alphabetical to order by Clan? And...how exactly are they sorted within each Clan? My first guess is age...?

Also, Tornear ftw! Shame how he's now an elder and has never had a mate...He's had four apprentices, though, so I guess...
I've liked Tornear since the first series, actually =3

Also, just curiously, what prompted you to change the list of characters from alphabetical to order by Clan? And...how exactly are they sorted within each Clan? My first guess is age...?

They're sorted in order of... well, starting with age (that is to say, all the ones from CotC II come before the ones in the main series), and then order by Allegiances, and then order of appearance.

I dunno why I decided to change it. Maybe it just made it easier to work with.

I updated that name generator with more names pulled from moonlit path; if you preferred the old one, it's still alive here, and I altered the functionality of the program to be able to take multiple versions, provided they're all on disk. there really are no other versions, though, so don't try messing with the urls. it'll just get you a nasty modulus zero error.

incidentally, I think that some of the data got lost in an intermediate alteration, so you still might not get what you got last time even with the old one. the suffixes are the same, though.

I'm bored, so I'm here after like... half a year to a year or so. yeah, so Bluestar's Phopcey was awesome huh? I have like 50 pages left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom