• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone doing a Warriors fanfic for NaNoWriMo? Just curious, I mught do one next year....

Whoop! Someone agrees with me! xD (Not counting you, Leaf. I know you agree with me.)

8O Flametail comes bearing news.

First:

2qxywiu.png

SUNRISE COVER, ANYONE?

Second:

Click the cover for a browse-inside of Long Shadows!

GIMMIE STARLIGHT OF GIMMIE DEATH!

Flametail, those covers pwn. One more reason why I need to hurry through TNP!

I think it's Holly. :D

*hits surprise me button repeatedly*

Dnn...

Mmmf...

W-WHAT THE FRICKIN' HELL?!

Guys, if you don't want to be spoiled, don't click the "Surprise Me" thing.

But I will say this. Long Shadows=... Okay, so I can't possibly describe it. But... *incomprehensible sounds spew from mouth*

... Well, I'll say that those people who think Warriors has gone downhill are as wrong as they can possibly be. I'll make them eat. their. words. after they read Long Shadows.

... Are you trying to tempt me? D: You know I'm currently anti-spoiler and all the more so because Long Shadows is too epic to read before you read it!

*making no sense*

... wait, why am I not even the least bit as impatient as I usually am? o.o I'm weird...

N-no, though I realize that is tempting. And I am not making sense either so your nonsense is sensical to me.

Great, Flamey, good decision to not put your LS sig on your USB. v.v

I need to comment here~

Mostly due to the epicness of the new cover. It has snow on it (and Hollyleaf.)~

...I thought that Breezepaw had amber eyes, though...

Ah, I reserved Long Shadows :D

It is epic, no? :D

And Breezepaw does have amber eyes. But hey, the cover artists never get these things right anyway.

B-by the way, concerning the ThunderClan traitor from Sunset... I-I don't know who it is, but...
it is by no means Ashfur. That is absolutely impossible as of now.

I find it very amusing that fans can spot a mistake before the book's even released :D

I sort of figured that Ashfur wouldn't be the one to be a traitor, because even though he disliked Brambleclaw, he held no grudges against Firestar, and why would he assist Brambleclaw with taking over ThunderClan. I'm very tempted to say it was Cinderkit for humour reasons.

Eh, I kind of feel like drawing a cat, and I was curious if you'd like me to draw a certain Warriorcat? x3 I'm quite indesive when it comes to drawing things.

I bet Leafpool would be happy to accept you~

Oh, all of them? Did you actually begin with Into the Wild? Do you mind me asking what got you into the series?

Well actualy that is the only one I didn't get when it came out, but I did all the others! And, well, I love cats and I saw it one day (the 1st one) and so I picked it up.

I'm pretty sure you can't do that. Legally.

Hey, remember me? The guy who posted twice and forgot about this place? Well, I'm back. Yay.
Btw, I got into Warriors because of that guy up there^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom