• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
public speaker != good advice. see: politics.

meh that was the best thing I could think of to back it up. I just argue against everything :x actually now that I think about it I'm not sure he would be a very good advice giver. "What you need is power! Show your strength and kill that mangy apprentice that's bringing your social status down!"

Because I've read every warriors book up The Fourth Apprentice, and I want to communicate with other fans :D. On topic, Brokenstar must have been a great speaker for kits to become his followers ( and become warriors that died in battle before they could even be old enough to be an apprentice) and nobody did anything about it.

Last edited:
I...didn't even know that BotC came out. I'm a horrible fan ;~;

But I won't have enough money until the end of September, by which time two other books would have come out already D=
Unless I get people to buy me the other things I need...

Also, about Brokenstar. Hitler came to mind when public speaking was mentioned. Brokenstar = Hitler? =x

I swear something else was on my mind, but my brain just went blank D=

* Up To The Fourth Apprentice*

To switch topics, what do you think Jayfeather will do when he realizes the stick is broken? D:

Starshine said:
Because I've read every warriors book up The Fourth Apprentice, and I want to communicate with other fans :D.

give me a good reason why I should/can refuse. x3

that's not a reason why I should refuse, that's a reason why I shouldn't refuse, and I was just being weird anyway. x3

To switch topics, what do you think Jayfeather will do when he realizes the stick is broken? D:

He broke it.

He broke it.
Lalala.. I was almost done with the book anyway. XD

Right after I got it, I skimmed a little through the book, and I saw Dovepaw stepped on a stick. I figured that was the end of the stick, and I read the whole thing ( well, almost) Being a Jayfeather fan, I feel kind of stupid now ;_;

"Hey, we'll use that stick to get him out!" "No! That's my stick!" "It's just a damn stick! And we need it." "That! Is! My! Stick!" (time passes) "Goodbye, stick."

well, it was funny at the time.

he was mad and needed something to take it out on DON'T BLAME HIM

(random fact: on Tuesday I drew a picture of human!Jayfeather holding the stick and yelling "Hands off, fangirls! The stick is MINE!" but unfortunately couldn't keep it because it was on a piece of scrap paper during my Civics exam and the scrap paper always gets taken up for whatever reason. D:)

Ah, usually we use our own paper, so we get to keep it. :D...

Anyway, I drew another picture of him (I'm getting better) but I didn't have it with the stick.

Yes. :< This used to be one of the most popular and most-often-posted-in threads in TCoD and now it's sort of dead. I mean Battles of the Clans came out over a week ago and nobody's said anything. (Then again it's not a main-series book so it's not quite as interesting, but I thought there'd be at least *some* discussion on it. Meh.) I'd like there to be more activity, but no matter how hard sreservoir and I push it doesn't seem to be happening :<
There's actually a Warriors Fan Club social group, where we could all discuss more specific subjects, but its set to invite only and the neither of the two members have been on in the last year. Maybe we could make our own, for more specific discussion, (i.e. Who's your favorite cat, who shouldn't have died, did Tigerstar deserve it, etc.) and keep this thread for general discussion?

OH GOD THERE'S A WHOLE FOURTH SERIES

I'm still at... um... Long Shadows. XD *fails.* I'll need to cough up some cash and get the rest of 'em, I guess!

OH GOD THERE'S A WHOLE FOURTH SERIES

yes, and it's actually a lot better than it sounds, being the fourth and all. <3 people like criticizing everything past the first series for, well, not being the first series, but I think they should be a little more open-minded :/ I actually greatly prefer the combined plotline of the third and fourth series to the first.

also badfic has new chapter. no, I don't know why I'm keeping you updated on badfic. Maybe 'cause I find badfic hilarious.

I think, because I'm extra bored, that I'll read this entire badfic as soon as I finish this project I'm working on =x

I just noticed that StarKit has "molting orange eyes". So..her eyes molt?? That's...extremely creepy O.o

I feel compelled to interpret this in silly ways:

"1. thou shat not belive in other goIncesters

so only one incest-er should be believed in.

2. Dont make any picturs of anyhing and warhip them. If ou do ai will punsch you an ur grankits.

"warhip." so you're humping it while in battle?

also, the entire second sentence. remind me, how does a god-cat punch?

4. don't say Starcclan in vane.

well, counting fail.

"no! get out of that twoleg thing!" "StarClan, I'm stuck!" "BLASPHEMER!"

5. Work for 6 days and worshipe me on 1.

I have no funny interpretations for this. it's just intrinsically what the hell.

6. Repsect our mom and dad.
everyone shares the same mom and dad. including deities. unfortunate implications.

7. Dont kill otters unless in batl.e

"can we have a battle already? I want to kill some completely irrelevant otters."

8. don't br unfateful to our mat

"you're boring." "you're not allowed to say that on the mat!"

9/ Dotn steel things from he other cland.

you must make dots on steel things from other clans?

10. Dnt lie aboot yiour nieborgh.

what neighbor?

10. Don't be jelos og your neiborgh.

counting failure.

11. No BENG GAY!f

the eleventh of ten commandments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom