• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
So demeaning towards gays! Though all the rest of the chapters made me laugh like crazy, this one just pissed me off.
...but maybe that's because I'm in an insanely irritated mood right now =x

Also StarStar ftw! [/sarcasm] =O xDD

Badfic can haz new chapter? =O =D

So Hawkfrost is the savior and when GleamStar realizes she's in love with him, she says "MOOOOO..."? Since when did cats moo? xDD

The proper spelling is Clan. With a capital C. God does spelling it wrong piss me off considering some Clan name is repeated every frickin' page

are you trying to trollfic? best to be sure before I start picking on your atrocious use of punctuation, out-of-character loancharacters, use of words not in vocabulary where an alternative is available ('mom' is never used, that I know of, at least) and capitalization.

('mom' is never used, that I know of, at least)

using it, or the words "dad", "boy" or "girl" (yes I have seen the latter two), is kind of a tip-off to a bad/troll fic. It's also worth noting that the cats in the actual books never refer to their parents as "Mother" and "Father" (or synonyms thereof); they use the cat's actual name... for the most part. There's actually been a few times where a cat's called their mother or father Mother or Father (the example that springs to mind is Squirrelflight calling Firestar "Father" when he gets hit by a tree in Dawn), but such occurrences are few and far between.

also you'd be surprised just how many fanfics fail in the same ways. (click a link, get badfic, except in a few circumstances)

Fail?

No, I'm not trying to be annoying. I would like some constructive criticism, but if people are just going to tell me I'm terrible all the time, I might as well take it down. At least I tried, anyway :(

On a different note, now that Battles of the Clans is out, does anyone have a discussion about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom