• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows of the "OFFICIAL WARRIORS FORUM" here, right? You know, this one? Well, as of late me and my comrades over at Warriors Wish (yes I belong there, only been there for just over a month but I've already managed to garner some amount of respect, dunno how that happened. using my slightly snarky persona from TCoD seems to have helped) have been trolling the fuck out of it in the only way we know how: posting our love of slash on a forum that probably has never heard of it or considered its existence.

All the topics are deleted by now, but our attempts included:
-Having one of the female members post a "she-cat looking for a mate!" thread like most of the rest of the forum does, but the requirements were that it had to be a female mate. Just to see their reaction. 8D
-Posting a thread of "what are your favorite shippings in Warriors?" and then having all the Ww members talk about their favorite slash shippings. (You know KestrelxJay is canon. Kestrelflight is the closest Warriors has ever gotten to a gay cat. xD) This thread led to a huge religious discussion about homophobia and homosexuality before the homophobic people decided to leave. Then the topic was deleted.
-Asking who else knows what slash was. The response was mostly "I LOVE SLASH <333" and mostly from Ww members.
-Another thread asking what people think of slash. This one mostly consisted of two gay-rights advocates (at least one of which was bi herself) jokingly yelling about how being gay was a sin. Nobody noticed the inherent sarcasm and took it seriously, leading to them telling off the "homophobes" for all their yelling.
-Starting an RP where we intended to come onto RP characters of the same sex later on. This never went anywhere.

I'm fairly sure there were a few other threads, but I can't remember them atm. I remember seeing a thread started before our trolling started where somehow being gay was brought up and almost every responder said that they thought homosexuality was absolutely disgusting and that they would throw up if it ever happened in Warriors (never mind the endless subtext. FIREXTIGER FTW).

It's worth noting that the words "lesbian", "homo", "sex", "crap" and "wtf" (wtf?) are censored over there.

In addition to that glamorous bit of fail, we also have... this (unrelated to homophobia but still wtf-worthy). For those to lazy to find the fail, here are some highlights:

Tanglepaw4527 said:
The title [Ed. note: "Has Warriors Changed you?"] says it all.

Has Warriors changed you?

It's changed me. I have learned to accept the fact that, there are sickoes, burglers, murders, and clowns(( I have issues with clowns. ))live in the same world as me and that if anything ever happens to me, StarClan shall help me. I have switched my religion, no offense, to StarClan, and have become more fearless. Before Warriors hit me, I was scared to go in fields and forests, afraid of ticks and spiders, and no matter how bad I had to go to the bathroom at night, I wouldn't go, afraid of what might lurk in the darkness. NOW...I go to the bathroom when I need to, nighttime or day time, and go in the forest with nothing to worry about. Incredible fears have been taken down, and I've changed the way I wish to die, also! Before, I wished to die peacefully in a bed at old age. But now I wish to die being shot or something by a burgler, and to die knowing I died for my family. Has any changes occured to you before and after reading Warriors? Please give me your feedback!

(( Please respect the fact that some people, including me, believe in StarClan. You don't have to, but please do not critize others for what they believe. Thanks! ))

(( And another thing, don't make fun of my fears of clowns and the dark. I'm sure all of you have had a fear of the dark or of clowns. Thanks again! ))

Coppertail said:
Wait. You actually believe StarClan exists?

Tanglepaw4527 said:
Of course. Why would I say I believe in it if I didn't believe it doesn't exist?

Coppertail said:
There's a reason Warriors is in the fiction section. StarClan was made up for the books. It's not real.

Tanglepaw4527 said:
I'm not going to get into a big debate about this, but my religion is for me to decide. You don't have to believe, but I choose to.

Coppertail said:
Eh, all right. I've heard of people believing in crazier things, I guess.

Tanglepaw4527 said:
Different is not crazy, but, anyways, has Warriors changed you, Coppertail?

Dusklight said:
I didn't change my religion to StarClan. No offense, but that is extremely stupid. These are books. Fiction books. It's silly. I won't debate you on that, because I have the feeling it wouldn't change your opinion much. >_< Just know that I think it's silly, and that you should maaaaaybe think things over a bit more.

Tanglepaw4527 said:
Once again, my religion is for me to decide. You may find it 'stupid', but I find it very comforting. ^-^

Ice Fury42 said:
Erm... I'm glad your not afraid anymore but... Erin Hunter made StarClan up, its fictional...

Tanglepaw4527 said:
It's true to those who believe in it strong enough.

Dawnmist said:
Okay, just want to make a point: StarClan can't be real because the Clans are not real, therefore no Clan cats would have died and gone to StarClan. There are too many mistakes in the books for them to possibly be real. But it confuses me, because I half belive in StarClan.

Tanglepaw4527 said:
They could be real. Nobody has explored the WHOLE world before.

I don't... think I need to say anything about all the above quotes. They speak for themselves.

There were nine other people who had started believing in StarClan as well. One of them admitted to having been an atheist beforehand.

Oh, right, and from what I've gathered, the average age of the forum is about thirteen.

what is this i dont even

wtf is censored? what do you have to resort to? "what is this i dont even"?

possibly. but I doubt anyone there knows that meme, so they'd probably be correcting you on your grammar or something. xD

apparently other non-bad words are censored, but I don't know which ones because they're censored!

couldn't you paste a dictionary and preview post?

technically yes but I'm not sure I'd want to.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the "she-cat looking for a she-cat" thread got re-posted. I don't feel like copy-pasting again, go check it out for yourself. x3 Most if not all of the comments saying "I WANT TO BE YOUR MATE CAN WE HAVE POLYGAMY?" are from Wwers.

EDIT EDIT:

INAPPROPRIATE!!! SHE-CATS SHOULDN'T BE LOOKING FOR SHE-CATS! THAT'S WRONG!!!

... ; ;

Last edited:
...do you people have nothing more fun to do?

no, not really. and it's fun trolling them.

also! actual Warriors news: Fifth series confirmed! It's supposed to be about the early Clans, but since more fans at Ww would prefer it be set in the distant future of the current series I'mma see if I can appeal to Vicky on the grounds that the fan idea will probably be more fruitful than her idea in this case.

what, does oots end in the universe blowing up/the three's ascension/rocks falling, everyone dying?

if not, get a reason why it's not he immediate future.

if not, get a reason why it's not he immediate future.

hell if I know. I'd really prefer it to be of the future, and I want to see if Vicky will reconsider. actually, I'd rather the series end after OotS - I don't doubt the quality of OotS, but with everything there is a line where it stops being good. A huge number of fans think that line is at the end of TDH. I think that line is at the end of OotS, with no more manga (apparently a SkyClan manga is confirmed ~_~ ugh), no more field guides, and only Crookedstar's Promise and perhaps an early Clans book as super editions. :/

SkyClan's destiny, you mean?

I would guess (and may have read this earlier in the topic) that they took their normal kittypet names and just added a warrior's suffix onto it. It was mentioned somewhere in the book that Snookpaw would have been Snookypaw but it didn't sound like a warrior's name, or something like that.

And yet I have no idea about the name "Macgyver" or whatever.

I don't know, I haven't read the pages with his name in it for a while, and I can't remember if that's how you spell it. Checking allegiances...

Yeah, that's it. I wonder why he would be named after something like that.

Well, MacGyver is a creative name for a cat... after reading that I seriously considered getting a cat and calling it Macgyver, but that was only for a split second.

But forget that - Brackenheart is my new favorite cat <3 (dang history lessons, they're not in the present. D| )

Actually I once made a character called Brackenheart who was almost exactly like this Brackenheart, except he wasn't a medicine cat...

I know that. I didn't mean that the warriors named him that (how would they know what that was? xD). I meant that his Twoleg was either really creative or nonsensical. :P

I was surprised at the "*insert text here*", Brackenheart [said] quietly.

Yeah... state the obvious. :P (my sister's character was really quiet...)

I know that. I didn't mean that the warriors named him that (how would they know what that was? xD). I meant that his Twoleg was either really creative or nonsensical. :P

I was surprised at the "*insert text here*", Brackenheart [said] quietly.

Yeah... state the obvious. :P (my sister's character was really quiet...)

Maybe his Twoleg was a fan? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom