• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Riverstar finished his meal, he decided to go for a refreshing swim, to clear his mind of bad thoughts. He bounded silently out of camp and into the quickly-rushing river, dog-paddling upstream.

((*Sobs* Okay then))

Goldenpaw went back out to sniff the fresh air. She looked around for Bluepool, her mentor. She sees her gnawing on a dead Pidgey and approaches her. "Good morning, Bluepool." Goldenpaw said happily. "When do we start training?"

"We're going on the dawn patrol today," Lightningcloud replied before Bluepool. "I can ask Fireclaw if you can come." The young warrior turned her head to Fireclaw. "Is that okay?" Admittedly, she hadn't become a warrior long before, but she knew a lot about how Clans worked.

Ivyclaw woke up as the sun warmed her fur. She shook herself a bit and got up immediately. Judging by the height of the sun.... she'd overslept. Great....
"Yaaaaawn... Good morning, everyone," she murmured, still half-asleep and not quite looking at anyone.

Riverstar hopped out of the water and slipped back into camp unnoticed. Short, but good, he thought. He flicked his ears back to the warriors' den, where Ivyclaw was just waking up. I guess I'll hold the dawn patrol.

Bluepool’s tail twitched in slight guilt; she didn’t mean to take such a long time to answer the apprentice’s question. She swallowed the last bite of Pidgey and faced Goldenpaw. “Yes, it’s as Lightningcloud says. If you can come, then that would be great. If not, then we can train once I return,” she informed. Truthfully, Bluepool still wasn’t used to being a mentor and therefore it took her time to decide what she should teach next. But, she knew it’d become easier the longer she was a mentor.

---------------------------------------------------
Shadepaw noticed movement in the ShadowClan camp. “The others must be waking up,” he noted. He watched closely and realized that it was Bloodclaw. He sauntered over near him, hoping that talking wouldn’t bother the warrior. “Hello, Bloodclaw. Beautiful morning, isn’t it?”

Fireclaw nodded. "Of course Goldenpaw can come." She looked at the others. "Well, I guess we should go before this becomes the sunhigh patrol." She padded over to the camp entrance and waited for everyone.

Last edited:
((you mean sunhigh patrol.;) ))

Lightningcloud followed Fireclaw anxiously; she hadn't gotten out of the camp in a few days.

Bluepool smiled at Goldenpaw and then spun around to follow Fireclaw. Oddly, she was quite looking forward to getting out of the camp and into the rest of the forest. She felt as if she were ready for anything and everything.

---------------------------------------------------
Shadepaw was startled when he heard a soft voice speak out from behind him. He turned around and saw that he was face-to-face with their leader. He dipped his head low in a bow as a sign of respect. Inside, he was still jittery from her suddenly appearing, but on the outside he tried to remain as calm as possible. “G-good morning to you too.”

"Great!" Goldenpaw padded over to Fireclaw.

"Yes." Bloodclaw replied to Shadepaw. He sniffed the air again, and felt the presence of someone else. He turned to saw an Umbreon. "Shadowstar, good morning. How are you?" He said, obviously happy to see her.

Fireclaw nodded to her clanmates, then asked, "Should we go to the Shadowclan border or Windclan border first?"

Bloodfur finished plucking the Pidgey, then started to tear into it. He just found out how hungry he was.

"I think we should go to the ShadowClan border first," Bluepool said eagerly, her ears perking up. She didn't want to be too suspicious, so she explained, "Well, it's because I don't quite remember familiarizing Goldenpaw with the ShadowClan border, that's all..."

Back
Top Bottom