• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well hello there!

Land Shark

Make 'em count.
I'm Land Shark, so named because land sharks are eight kinds of boss. Obviously, I'm new here. And that's all the clever things I have to say for right now. Hi.

*Clasps hands toghether, her eyes sparkling at Land Shark*

*Knock knock*
Who is it?
Land shark.
*Locks door*
*Knocks again*
..Candygram?

*Opens door, gets eaten*

*Ahem*
Anyway, I'm Richie, the resident Future Trunks fangirl. Welcome, enjoy your stay!

HI there, I am CJ, or I once was, now I am Ruler of Houndooms. You can still call me CJ, though.

Welcome to the Cave, Land Shark.
:grin:

Ohai.

*Ahem* My awesomeness aside, hi! I'm Ulqi. Or Arctica. Whichever comes to mind first. c:
There's Pokemon discussions (obviously), forum games, mafia, roleplays, writing, art, and a lot of other stuff I don't feel like listing. There's got to be something for you!

Have fun here, yah? :3

Hello!

Ah, land sharks. Wait until you meet Invisichomp, the invisible shiny garchomp.

Anyways, welcome! I'm Blade. I reccomend checking out the Anime-Style Battling threads, if you have a chance. They're quite fun.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I'll either help you out or find someone who can if I can't.

I second the ASB recommendation, and also supply one for the Games, which are quite fun.

Hey! I'm The Omskivar, or Omski. Mister Omskivar if you're nasty. Welcome to TCoD and have some tea and some cod if you please.

Hi. I'm Shiny, Absol or SA. Whichever you prefer. Have some tea and cod. Or perhaps some liquid pie and swordfish? Or even a foam sword. Enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom