• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well, I guess it's been a few years since I was last here...

Skyman

Well, it's been a while hasn't it?
Pronoun
she
So yeah. Going off of memory and my profile comments, it's been about 2 years since I last visited. Longer still since I was "seriously" here, too.

What brought me back, you asked? Well, for one, I was at first just digging around for some of the old RPs that were here so that I could post one of the prompts to a few friends of mine, to see what ideas they liked/didn't like/etc. and we could go from there to decide on what they wanted to do in our group. Then, however, I noticed that ASB was (finally) alive again. I've been looking for an ASB group for a long time now that was similar to here, but I failed to find any that was to my liking, so to see the system here alive again was a delightful surprise.

So yeah. I'm basically coming back because of ASB, and also because...well, it's been a long time, and I haven't talked to some of you in far too long. I'll poke my head in the other sections of course from time to time, but not too often most likely (especially since the RP one looks pretty...well, dead.) I'll probably also be changing my name back to Blinkingsky at some point, to be consistent with my name in other places.

So, uh, yeah I guess that's it. What's up?

I remember that name, welcome back! I was probably Ampharos or Denryu when you were last around, if that rings a bell. Always glad to see another old face back in the ASB, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Back
Top Bottom