• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What are you favorite unappreciated Pokémon?

IndigoClaudia

The Fool
Pronoun
She/Fae
There are some pokémon it seems nobody likes.

So....
What pokémon that isn't a very common pokémon for people to like do you like.

Personally, i like klefki because it's cute. It's actually not a bad pokémon and it holds your keys and that would be so useful.

Mienshao is awesome (30th favorite) but i thought it was a cat?
Now that i look at it again it's totally a ferret. lol. I should make mienshao my avatar. On second thought, butterfree mareep is a better avatar for me.

Last edited:
I like Minior. I had a team with 3 of them on showdown. I never hear about him, but he's really cute, and shaped like a star <3 :)

I think Misdreavus and Mismagius aren't talked about a lot, either. I also like those two a lot, they have a witch theme to them (especially magius).

Nosepass, stunfisk, and sandygast are some of my favorites despite many people considering them "joke" pokémon. Although stunfisk is apparently quite popular in Japan? Delighted to see it showing up again in Galar, although I do prefer the original version.

Leavanny is really cool. I remember as a kid i used to love leavanny because it was technically the first pokémon i fully evolved. I also do really like Sandygast and Nosepass, but i've never really liked stunfisk. I also think Gigantamax Garbodor and kind of normal garbodor is just awesome.

vivillon

This one is true, though!

Can i just say something about nosepass? Why is it that everyone hates nosepass and says "this was a dumb pokémon) it's no less dumb than Geodude, a literal rock with arms and a face?!?

And it's cute, it's a little wobbly moai thingy. And probopass is cool but it's mustache thing is a little weird, but mostly cool.

i'm pretty sure that my mom has a klefki... but instead of keys, it's full of membership keychain card things (like library cards and stuff)

Back
Top Bottom