• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

i want to know someone who can teach me proper astrology kthx would be awesome as all hell

probably would hold that forum person in high regard

dezzuu your pun on my name hurt more than how you used it :'(

a comprehensive list of people I think are cool/okay would a while and I want to go to bed dammit

i want to know someone who can teach me proper astrology kthx would be awesome as all hell

probably would hold that forum person in high regard

I would wonder whether you were being serious or not, but words like 'Altmer' and 'astrology' go together so badly I think I've already humilated myself by admitting I could ever wonder it.

I would wonder whether you were being serious or not, but words like 'Altmer' and 'astrology' go together so badly I think I've already humilated myself by admitting I could ever wonder it.

it's so lol to read

that's why

I'm too bored

Hmm. Morning Musume. I've heard of them, but I haven't heard them. :o

Dezzuu: For a while I wanted to learn French, but Japanese seemed so much more fun and interesting. Everyone thinks I want to learn Japanese so can run around saying phrases and stuff like a rabid otaku. I'm not a rabid otaku though. :\ I haven't watched anime in almost two months. Swedish is cool. :)

Oh, I'm interested in Dutch, too. I have some Dutch blood in me, evidently.

Dewgongeru: Yeah, well, neither am I. If I learned Japanese, I wouldn't run around spouting it at people (for instance, calling people "gaijin baka" when you're American is kind of dumb); instead I'd use it for translation purposes. Reading manga that hasn't been translated and such.

Dragon: Is a cool person who can draw really well.
Mewtwo: Is cool all the way around.
Exo-Raikou: Made the best idea for a Warriors RP ever.

Could definately think of more but I'm too lazy right now.

Huh.
I don't even believe you'd look at astrology just to laugh at it.

you believed wrong

I always get a chuckle out of the horoscopes reading newspapers in the train.

In compliance with MD, the most important words in Dutch are "ja" and "vis"

Dewgongeru: Yeah, well, neither am I. If I learned Japanese, I wouldn't run around spouting it at people (for instance, calling people "gaijin baka" when you're American is kind of dumb); instead I'd use it for translation purposes. Reading manga that hasn't been translated and such.

Which is exactly why I'm learning it. I want to be able to not read manga translations, but read the original stuff. And understand music lyrics a little better than I can now.

Yeah gaijin baka probably isn't the best thing to do. x3

Well glad thats solved but boy are you judgemental witch is why I dont like you

witch.gif

everyone beware, it's the Judgmental Witch. She's gonna... judge you! And maybe turn you into a toad or something.

Maybe if you didn't manage to be such a sloppy typist I would have a more favorable impression of you.

Back
Top Bottom